Project A Services
System Administrator (m/f/d)
About the Job
We’re looking for an System Administrator (m/f/d) to join one of our portfolio companies´ IT team, and support their growth.
In your day-to-day work, you’ll focus on managing all things IT related and providing support to other specialist departments.
Join our portfolio company: A German SaaS company that is on a mission to deliver and enable its customers to build, transform and manage all business critical electric and autonomous processes with the market leading cloud solution.
In this role you’ll:
- Provide support for our users with all questions relating to the IT systems and other user problems
- Manage IT hardware as well as the installation and configuration of IT equipment
- Cooperate with internal specialist departments and external service providers
- Establish IT projects with freedom in design and development
- Use tools in the DevOps environment (e.g. Jira)
- Analyse and eliminate faults
- Support of the external data protection officers, as data protection coordinator, to improve, comply with document data protection-related processes
- You have successfully completed vocational training in the IT sector (e.g. IT specialist (m/f/d) system integration) or a successfully completed degree in the field of computer science
- Initial practical experience in the IT environment is an advantage
- You are enthusiastic about complex IT systems, IT technology, hardware and software
- You have knowledge of the deployment and integration of applications and services
- You have a goal- and solution-oriented way of working and a hands-on mentality
- We require very good language skills in German and English
Please note that we are looking for support in the German office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
Benefits and Perks
- The chance to experience the development of a newly founded company and to advance it with your own creative ideas
- Attractive salary package
- Company pension scheme
- Working with a highly professional, motivated and inspiring team
- An open and appreciative corporate culture with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- A state-of-the-art, well-equipped workplace
- Strong investors and an attractive customer base
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Project A is committed to diverse and equal opportunities hiring for all – applicants, candidates, and employees alike. We value humans – with all our glorious multifaceted backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences – and look forward to your application.
Project A is one of Europe's leading venture capital firms, with offices in Berlin and London. Founded in 2012 as an Operational VC, we have backed more than 100 startups across 17 countries and 15 industries, including digital health, Fintech, and mobility. Our dedicated team of 140+ professionals supports our portfolio companies with software engineering, marketing, sales, hiring, and other business-critical services.
- Krieger DigitalSystemadministrator Windows (w/m/d)SchönefeldSystem Engineering / Admin
- wpdIT Administrator mit Schwerpunkt Site Planning (m/w/d)BremenSystem Engineering / Admin
- Krieger DigitalSystemadministrator (w/m/d) als Specialist für Mobile-DevicemanagementSchönefeldSystem Engineering / Admin
- IT Problemlöser(Junior) IT-Administrator (m/w/d) 2nd Level SupportEssenSystem Engineering / Admin
- Fraunhofer-Institut für Arbeitswirtschaft und Organisation IAOInformatiker*in - Administration / Cloud Betrieb / NetzwerkverwaltungStuttgartAnwendungsentwicklung +1