Staff Engineer Software Development (f/m/div)*
In your new role you will:
- Develop and port code to enable new fields of application for power conversion or motor control applications
- Design and implement software solutions on Infineon MCUs such as XMC or PSoC
- Develop and port application code to implement software modules for ModusToolbox to enable new fields of application
- Ensure high quality by specification and implementation of test cases
- Solve system level issues during the development and production stages of products
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- Software engineering background
- Ability to develop and test application code for ARM Cortex-M Embedded Systems (C/C++)
- Knowledge of CI/CD (Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery) is an advantage
- Experience to work in agile and traditional SW development flow
- Basic understanding of IPC focus application such as Home Appliances and eV. Charging systems
- Experience in RTOS development is an advantage
- Profund knowledge of power electronic is an advantage
- Experience in global organizations and ability to network in cross functional teams
- Strong communications skills in English, German would be a benefit
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
Infineon is a world leader in semiconductor solutions that make life easier, safer, and greener. Our solutions for efficient energy management, smart mobility, and secure, seamless communications link the real and the digital world.
– Industrial Power Control (IPC) empowers a world of unlimited green energy –
Power semiconductors play a crucial role in increasing efficiency and reducing energy losses along the whole energy conversion chain.
As the global leader in power semiconductors, Infineon IPC delivers pioneering products, solutions and services for smart and efficient energy generation, transmission, storage, and use. We strive to make this planet a greener place where sufficient energy is accessible to everyone – wherever and whenever it is needed.
for more information about working at IPC with interesting employee and management insights and an overview with more #IPCDreamJobs.
The Development Center Dresden was launched in 2019 and is growing successfully. Today, a total of 80 top-class experts and young talents from 14 nations are working on research and development of new products and solutions for automotive and power electronics, chip design and verification, characterization of complex systems as well as development of products and solutions with artificial intelligence. In the long term, the Development Centre will employ around 250 people. State-of-the-art research and characterization labs facilitate R&D activities for automotive applications, electromobility and AI chips of the next but one generation. The Development Center covers the complete development value chain from product and system definition to qualification.
This is the right place for you, if you want to work in a high-tech environment, master challenges of advanced product development, be part of a multicultural team with great spirit and experience a startup-like culture.
for more information about working at DC Dresden with interesting employee and management insights and an overview with more Jobs at #DCDresden.
* The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
Does this sound like just the right challenge for you? If so, we look forward to getting to know you!
(It only takes 90 seconds)
- modisFrontend Entwickler (m/w/d)Hanau am MainAnwendungsentwicklung +1
- Lufthansa Industry SolutionsSoftware Engineer (all genders) Cloud NativeNorderstedt +1Anwendungsentwicklung +1
- DriversCheck GmbHFull-Stack-Entwickler (m/w/d)KölnAnwendungsentwicklung
- Reply Deutschland SEJunior Full Stack Developer (m/w/d)MünchenAnwendungsentwicklung
- SENEC GmbHEmbedded Softwareentwickler*in Linux C++bundesweit +2Anwendungsentwicklung +2