IT Administrator (m/f/d)
AnyDesk was founded under the belief that software technology and global connectivity can be a means to improve the way society functions. Today, AnyDesk builds a platform technology to reinvent the internet.
Join us in shaping the future of software technology!
What we are looking for
To help us on our mission, we are looking for a talented and highly ambitious IT Administrator. In this role you are responsible for maintaining, upgrading and managing our software, hardware and networks. You diagnose and resolve problems quickly and also have the patience to communicate with a variety of interdisciplinary teams and users. Your goal will be to ensure that our technology infrastructure runs smoothly and efficiently.
- Manage our complete IT Infrastructure, including networks and virtualization and ensure the availability of all IT Systems
- Expand and develop our established company network with professional isolation, a secure development network and multiple branches all over the world
- Integrate, migrate, optimise and monitor all IT systems and proactively solve any system errors that occur
- Administer domains and users and support colleagues with complex system issues
- Support and consult with internal departments and users on all internal IT projects
- Collaborate on IT strategy, organization and security topics
What you bring to the table
- Very strong ability to listen attentively, apply logic and reason, follow- through, can-do attitude, and exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience working as an IT Administrator or equivalent experience
- Familiar with networking, virtualization, and user management
- Proficiency with either Windows or Linux, both would be preferred
- Analytical way of thinking and the ability to understand complex issues and solve problems quickly and in a structured manner
- Fluent in written and spoken English
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Scripting skills to automate processes
- Experience in setting up various server applications and cloud services like databases, webserver, MS Azure, Teams, Git repositories etc.
- Very strong ability to listen attentively, apply logic and reason, follow-through, exercise can-do attitude, and illustrate exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
What we offer
- Centrally located offices in Stuttgart/Berlin
- Flexible working hours with the option of remote work
- 30 vacation days/year in a full-time position
- Free drinks and weekly team lunch
- Personal and professional development potentialities and room for creative ideas
- An international team
Are you ready for exciting tasks in an agile work environment with a both professional and collegial atmosphere? Apply now! Your contact person is Gemma Baillie, Talent Acquisition Specialist.
AnyDesk is an equal opportunities employer. We want to give our employees room to grow, create a fun atmosphere to work in, and offer you the opportunity to produce the most creative, most daring, most exceptional results of your career. That’s exactly why we’re looking for people who enrich us. We do not care about age, gender, sexual orientation, disability, civil status, religion, or ethnicity. We consider all equal and provide equal opportunity to all.
- Krieger DigitalSystemadministrator Windows (w/m/d)SchönefeldSystem Engineering / Admin
- wpdIT Administrator mit Schwerpunkt Site Planning (m/w/d)BremenSystem Engineering / Admin
- Krieger DigitalSystemadministrator (w/m/d) als Specialist für Mobile-DevicemanagementSchönefeldSystem Engineering / Admin
- IT Problemlöser(Junior) IT-Administrator (m/w/d) 2nd Level SupportEssenSystem Engineering / Admin
- Fraunhofer-Institut für Arbeitswirtschaft und Organisation IAOInformatiker*in - Administration / Cloud Betrieb / NetzwerkverwaltungStuttgartAnwendungsentwicklung +1