System Security Engineer (m/f/d)
AnyDesk was founded under the belief that software technology and global connectivity can be a means to improve the way society functions. Today, AnyDesk builds a platform technology to reinvent the internet.
Join us in shaping the future of software technology!
What we are looking for
To support us on our mission, we are looking for a talented and highly ambitious System Security Engineer. In this role, you will ensure system boundaries are protected, keep computer systems and network devices hardened against attacks and secure sensitive data. We are looking for candidates that are excited by the following responsibilities:
- Ensure appropriate levels of system security throughout the conception and implementation of IT projects
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of system security
- Take responsibility for training courses on information security for our employees and managers
- Coordinate and accompany the implementation of checks and audits
- Evaluate protection requirements, analyse risk and vulnerability, and develop technical concepts and tests
- Communicate with customers, external law firms and agencies
- Coordinate the certification programs (e.g., ISO 27001)
What you bring to the table
- Very strong ability to listen attentively, apply logic and reason, follow- through, can-do attitude, and exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
- Completed studies in the field of computer science, business informatics or a comparable qualification
- In-depth knowledge and experience in the areas of information security and risk management
- Fluent written and spoken English language skills
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Certification / further training as CISM, CISA, ISO 27001 Lead Auditor, CISO or similar
- Knowledge of best practices with ITIL, COBIT or ISO 27XXX.
- Further language skills
What we offer
- Centrally located offices in Stuttgart/Berlin
- Flexible working hours with the option of remote work
- 30 vacation days/year in a full-time position
- Free drinks and weekly team lunch
- Personal and professional development potentialities and room for creative ideas
- An international team
Are you ready for exciting tasks in an agile work environment with a both professional and collegial atmosphere? Apply now! Your contact person is Gemma Baillie, Talent Acquisition Specialist.
AnyDesk is an equal opportunities employer. We want to give our employees room to grow, create a fun atmosphere to work in, and offer you the opportunity to produce the most creative, most daring, most exceptional results of your career. That’s exactly why we’re looking for people who enrich us. We do not care about age, gender, sexual orientation, disability, civil status, religion, or ethnicity. We consider all equal and provide equal opportunity to all.
- IU Internationale Hochschule GmbHPROFESSUR CYBER SECURITY ONLINE FERNSTUDIUM (M/W/D)bundesweit +1IT-Security
- secunetConsultant Informationssicherheit (m/w/d)Berlin +7Consulting +1
- MaternaBerater IT Security / ISMS / BCM (m/w/d)Berlin +11Consulting +1
- KION Group ITCyber Security Specialist (m/w/d)Wangen im AllgäuIT-Security
- G DATA CyberDefenseIT Security Specialist - Customer Service (m/w/d)BochumAnwendungsentwicklung +1