Backend Developer (f/m/d)
, Frankfurt am Main
The Digital Platforms & Experiences service line is a fun group of highly driven experts who are always looking to go the extra mile. For our clients, and for each other. We design and fully craft tailored and sustainable solutions for our customers so they can get the most out of their business. By creating, managing, and evolving advanced digital solutions and cloud infrastructures, for example for e-commerce, marketplace, responsive design, DXP or order management. All supported by the cloud following DevOps and agile principles.
As part of the MACH alliance we create solutions based on headless platforms such as Commercetools, Amplience, Algolia to mention a few. On top of those platforms we create our solutions using modern frontend technologies like react, vue and angular. Node.js and Java are our core technologies to decouple legacy systems from the new digital experiences we are delivering to our clients. Message driven and event driven architecture patterns are our best practices to ensure reliable and scalable solutions running on famous cloud providers like AWS, Azure and GCP.
For more insights also feel free to take a look at the blog articles of Daniel, one of our Senior Solutions Architects.
As a Backend Developer you will be designing, coding and testing large and complex software to cover all aspects of commerce applications with newest technologies. In our global team collaboration is key for the proper delivery of high quality code. Additional responsibilities are:
- Adhere to development standards and architectural guidelines set by the Solution Design team
- Look out for new technologies and work with our management and development team in bringing new technologies on board
- Act as the key trouble-shooter in complex/escalated incidents
- Provide innovative ideas and solutions in an ever-changing environment with up-to-date knowledge regarding existing technologies
Who you are
- Coding in Java is your daily business as well as ensuring its quality
- Also writing JUnit test cases is familiar to you
- You have experience with Multi-threading, Concurrent Package and Concurrent APIs
- You own a basic understanding of Java Memory Management (JMM) including garbage collections concepts
- You have experience in RDBMS or NoSQL databases and writing SQL queries
- You have hands-on experience in creating RESTful web services and consuming web services
- You are familiar with CI/CD pipelines
- You have a good understanding of working in a cloud environment
What do we offer you?
Perks, like drinks and snacks, pizza sessions, gaming nights and sensational parties, a pension scheme and a great salary, we’ve got them all.
And if you crave an intellectual challenge, Mindcurv has you covered. Interesting projects involving the latest, hyper innovative tech. An agile, entrepreneurial environment, with lots of freedom and no politics. Work-life balance, a culture of transparency and a management team with their ears to the ground.
As we typically are the trailblazers and innovators, we’re working Remote First. A hybrid way of working in which you can work from home. You just come into one of our offices in Essen, Cologne, Düsseldorf, Munich, Frankfurt a.M., Hamburg, Jena, Utrecht, Madrid, Cochin, Coimbatore or Trivandrum when it adds value to be on-site. Looking for a glance behind the scenes? Check this blog.
Our high performers
You know who really thrive with us? Self-starters, team-players and continuous learners, with an uncanny ability to handle ambiguity. We’ll equip you with everything you need to succeed, help you explore the length and breadth of your domain and provide you with constant growth opportunities, to enrich your career.
Ready for change?
Are you ready for the next step in your career? For a role in which you can be fully yourself and bring out the best? In yourself, your colleagues and your clients? Don’t wait any longer and apply for this job right now.
At Mindcurv, we shape the future of digital. We help our customers rethink their digital business, experiences, and technology to navigate the new digital reality. By designing sustainable and accountable solutions for humans living in a digital world. By taking ownership, being proactive and pragmatic.
- KROHNE MesstechnikSoftware Developer Edge Communication (m/w/d)DuisburgAnwendungsentwicklung
- Lufthansa Industry SolutionsC/C++ Developer (all genders)NorderstedtAnwendungsentwicklung
- SENEC GmbHEmbedded Softwareentwickler*in Linux C++bundesweit +2Anwendungsentwicklung +2
- Lufthansa Industry SolutionsSoftware Engineer (all genders) Cloud NativeNorderstedt +1Anwendungsentwicklung +1
- Brose FahrzeugteileWerkstudent in der Softwareentwicklung - Testautomatisierung HIL-basierter SW-Test (m/w/d)CoburgAnwendungsentwicklung +1