SAP Basis Administrator (m/f/d)
Vattenfall is a European energy company with approximately 20 000 employees. For more than 100 years we have electrified industries, supplied energy to people’s homes and modernized our way of living through innovation and cooperation. We now want to make fossil-free living possible within one generation. To be able to reach this ambitious goal we are looking for talented individuals who, in addition to their passion for their own role, also have strong team spirit and want to contribute to supporting a meaningful corporate mission.
You would like to make a difference and work together with us on our big target to get fossil free within one generation?
On the current journey of Vattenfall towards S/4 HANA our SAP Basis Team is responsible for the management of an international technical SAP system landscape running in the cloud as well as on premise.
For the SAP Basis Team, part of Vattenfall IT we are now looking for an ambitious SAP Basis Administrator in Berlin, Stockholm or Amsterdam
What will you do?
As a SAP Basis Administrator you will take responsibility of the configuration, monitoring, tuning, and troubleshooting of the technology stack like SAP application and underlaying database.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- To plan and manage assigned technical projects and/or upgrades including the co-ordination of other resources required to complete these tasks
- Secure operation and setup of SAP landscapes
- SAP Basis and database work-load analysis & performance tuning
- Work together with integration teams to connect surrounding systems based on actual security standards
- Maintain and setup of SAP High-Availability solutions
- Database Administration (Oracle, HANA)
- Basis Knowledge of data-center infrastructure including hardware and software (operating systems / UNIX and Linux)
- On-call duty rotation
Berlin, Stockholm or Amsterdam
Who are you?
As our SAP Basis Administrator you bring strong communication skills, an open mindset and solid problem solving skills.
Next to this you bring:
- University (Bachelor or Master) degree or comparable level of thinking
- Experience of working in a SAP BASIS team in a similar size and complexity organization
- Technical background in the SAP technologies and a relevant technical qualification or equivalent technical experience
- Knowledge in ISMS compliant SAP technical operation
- Operation of SAP in cloud environments
- Ability to cooperate with team members and customers
- English language skills - verbal and written
- Swedish language skills could be helpful but not mandatory
What we offer
At Vattenfall we promote smart working. Meaning you can easily combine work life with your private situation to ensure a healthy work life balance. We are convinced that the pursuit of diversity helps to build a profitable, efficient and attractive company. Therefore we are looking for a harmonious balance of employees in terms of gender, age and ethnic and cultural backgrounds.
Please apply before April 11th 2023. For additional specific technical information about this vacancy announcement please contact Davyd Teske (Manager SAP-Basis) (firstname.lastname@example.org). For further information regarding the recruitment process you are welcome to contact recruiter Marius Gläßge (email@example.com) or +49 30 81822004.
Trade union representatives in Sweden (IT) are Sofi Wadström (Akademikerna), Inger Strandberg (Unionen), Christer Gustafsson (Ledarna), Lennart Bengtsson (SEKO). To get in contact with the representatives, please call Vattenfall´s switchboard +46 8 739 50 00.
At Vattenfall we are convinced that diversity contributes to build a more profitable and attractive company and we strive to be good role model regarding diversity. Vattenfall works actively for all employees to have the same opportunities and rights regardless of gender, ethnicity, age, transgender identity or expression, religion or other belief, disability or sexual orientation.
We look forward to your application in English with a cover letter, curriculum vitae and relevant certificates or references. Please apply directly via our application link. Please note that we will only start the selection process after the application period has expired.
Since Vattenfall is part of the Swedish critical infrastructure many of our positions are security classed. If this position is security classed the final candidates can be subject to a Security Vetting process, according to Swedish legislation.
We look forward to your application!
- IT Problemlöser(Junior) IT-Administrator (m/w/d) 2nd Level SupportEssenSystem Engineering / Admin
- Max-Planck-GesellschaftFachinformatiker*innen für Systemintegration / Systemadministrator*innenBerlinSystem Engineering / Admin
- IT ProblemlöserIT-Systemadministrator (m/w/d) 1st Level Support / User HelpdeskEssenSystem Engineering / Admin
- RheinEnergieIT Security Administrator (m/w/d)KölnIT-Security +1
- Fraunhofer-Institut für Arbeitswirtschaft und Organisation IAOInformatiker*in - Administration / Cloud Betrieb / NetzwerkverwaltungStuttgartAnwendungsentwicklung +1