Software Engineer - PHP (m/f/d)
Destination solutions as a company
At Destination Solutions we believe there’s a smarter way for hosts, property managers and DMOs to maximize the performance of their rentals. So, as a travel tech company, we’ve created an end-to-end holiday rental platform. We’re the leading aggregator in the DACH region. We bring properties online and distribute them on our unrivalled marketplace with over 600 channels, from big OTAs to smaller regional partners, we’ve got them all covered. We offer a full-service with an intuitive suite of next generation solutions, with everything from property management, payment solutions to channel management, revenue optimization, and handling of guest relationships. It’s how we’re shaping holiday rentals - through our platform, our people and our partnership approach.
Destination Solutions is part of the globally acting HRS Group. HRS is reinventing the way businesses and governments work, stay and pay in today’s dynamic global marketplace. HRS’ advanced platform technology is extending its reach beyond hospitality to meetings, office space management, payment efficiency and crisis recovery.
As a Software Engineer PHP (m/f/d), you will work on the frontend of our Internet Booking Engine (IBE).
In addition, you will actively work on the big picture of the architecture and on the API interaction of the various products in order to create a uniform overall product portfolio.
- New and further development of the DS IBE product, which essentially represents a configurable booking environment for integration into other websites
- Further development of the existing product written in PHP/Symfony
- Design and new development of products based on the IBE
- Performance optimization
- Implementation of interfaces and APIs to other DS products
- Software development in PHP, with the Symfony Framework and in AWS
- Full-stack development with a focus on backend implementation
- Active participation in the future technological orientation in the frontend area
- Active participation as part of an agile team with regular planning and coordination meetings
- Cooperation with other DS development teams for optimal integration of the IBE and the products based on it into the entire product landscape
- Willingness and desire to keep up to date with new developments and trends in the field of software development
For this exciting mission you are equipped with...
- A successfully completed it-related education (university, HTBLA)
- Professional experience in the field of software development or great motivation to acquire this experience
- Experience with the programming language PHP and ideally also with the Symfony Framework
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- High sense of responsibility and goal-oriented and independent way of working
- Fluent in English and German in spoken and written form
We hire the most likely to win and develop to become the best. You will grow with us in a highly attractive market both personally and professionally throughout this unique journey. You will actively contribute to making our products and solutions for the customer better, smarter and more sustainable.
Our entrepreneurial driven environment of full ownership and execution focus offers you the playground to contribute to a greater mission.
As a Travel Tech company we represent an innovative organizational culture with a flat hierarchy, a hands-on mentality and room for own ideas. We are constantly growing with more than 70 team members, with a vivid mix of experience, agility and creativity, at four offices and additional home offices.
HRS offers access to a global network of a globally united and mutually responsible “Tribe of Intrapreneurs” that is passionately dedicated to renew the travel industry.
location, mobility, incentive
The attractive remuneration is in line with the market and, in addition to a fixed monthly salary, all necessary work equipment and mobility, will also include an annual or multi-year bonus.
- OBI nextIT Software Engineer Fokus EDI (m/w/d)WermelskirchenAnwendungsentwicklung
- Max-Planck-GesellschaftProgrammierer*in (m/w/d)KölnAnwendungsentwicklung
- ArvatoIT Trainee - SAP Consulting & Development (m/w/x)Düren +1Anwendungsentwicklung +1
- CofinproFrontend Developer Angular / React / Vue.js (w/m/d)Frankfurt am MainAnwendungsentwicklung +1
- GOB Software & SystemeJunior Fachinformatiker Anwendungsentwicklung (w/m/d)KrefeldAnwendungsentwicklung