DevOps Engineer (m/w/d)
We believe in a sustainable future. If we can intelligently connect mobility services, we can reduce noise, pollution and congestion in our cities. We, at Vesputi, are developing the Mobilitybox, a backend to make this vision become reality. With our service, any mobility-as-a-service provider can integrate public transport into their offering and scale it across Europe. We are changing how people get around in our cities and, together with our investors, firmly believe in the positive impact of our approach.
After successfully closing our funding round, we are in the middle of Vesputi's expansion. Hence, we are looking for a DevOp Engineer (m/f/d) to join our team and to scale our vision.
- Improve the stability and production-readiness of a growing API service
- Increase overall Code Quality by suggesting and implementing automated testing solutions in a CI/CD pipeline
- Maintain a growing server fleet using automated setup tools (like Ansible, Puppet, Chef or whatever you like)
- Suggest and implement monitoring solutions
- Support the Core Development team by finding performance bottlenecks and testing improvements with them
- At least 2 years of experience in running different web services in production
- You know how to monitor software in production (incl. alerting and ticketing)
- You are skilled to manage multiple GNU/Linux servers, ideally with tools, e. g. Ansible, Puppet or Chef
- You have used Docker in production
- You can configure CI/CD pipelines (e.g. with GitLab)
- You have good programming skills (in any language)
- You can scale apps beyond one server
- You know about the limits of Redis, RabbitMQ, Postgresql and other standard backend tools
Not required but a big plus:
- You have skills in automated testing
- Opportunity to be part of one of the most innovative mobility startups in Europe and develop the company.
- We are VC backed and growing exponentially. You will grow with us and there will be exciting development opportunities for you in the process.
- You have full responsibility for your tasks and you will have our trust and constant support!
- International environment
- Work in an international team with the highest professional and technical standards.
- Clear goals
- We define clear goals and achieve them together.
- Continuous Optimization
- We are continuously developing and optimizing our processes and tools we use.
- Remote Company
- We are a remote company with an office at Spinlab in Leipzig.
- We will negotiate an attractive compensation package with you.
Become part of our young and fast growing company and proactively shape our expansion.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Job ID: 7572560
- IT Problemlöser(Junior) IT-Administrator (m/w/d) 2nd Level SupportEssenSystem Engineering / Admin
- CSB-SystemSystemadministrator IT-Infrastruktur (m/w/d)GeilenkirchenSystem Engineering / Admin
- Statistisches Landesamt Baden-WürttembergSystemadministrator Schwerpunkt Linux (w/m/d)StuttgartSystem Engineering / Admin +1
- IBM Deutschland GmbHProjektmanager Microsoft (m/w/d) für unser Public-TeamBerlin +3Projektmanagement +1
- primion TechnologyR&D DevOps Engineer (m/w/d)bundesweitSystem Engineering / Admin