Web QA Technician (m/f/d)
- Communicate with our players on our Forum in order to understand the problems and what issues need to be solved
- Identify and document bugs on the live environment and check various browsers and web based tools and software for problems
- Follow-up with the developers on issues, and reproduce and report them clearly in our bug tracker
- Work in close collaboration with Producers, Feature Owners and Departments across the studio to ensure a clear understanding and to stay on top of the current state and development of the game
- Create and maintain test plans, checklists, test documents and setup of test cases for existing and new features
- Test features on different platforms for their functionality, and give valuable feedback to the teams
- Previous experience in Quality Assurance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (C1-level), as it’s our primary work language (both internally and in the community)
- You are detail-oriented and possess strong organizational skills
- Aptitude for gaining an understanding of new technologies and processes quickly
- Experience with web development processes and understanding of agile development
- You understand and love continuously developed games like Albion Online and ideally have played an MMORPG or other game as a service yourself
- You have a good technical understanding and feel comfortable working with software like a web inspector, API clients and bugtracking softwares
- You are interested in or even have experience in QA automation
- Ability to work independently and with integrity
- You are able to keep a cool head under pressure
- You are able to prioritize incoming task and your own time management
- Global reach: You will join a team of industry experts to shape our game that is enjoyed by hundreds of thousands of people worldwide.
- Sustainable business: You will be part of a successful company that focuses on long-term growth rather than on venture capital gambling.
- BVG corporate ticket: You will receive a free company ticket from us which you can use to get around on Berlin´s public transportation system.
- No crunch time: You will enjoy the excitement of shaping a global gaming experience without the typical release crunch times.
- Career progress: You will have a high degree of autonomy from the start and the support to follow your own career goals.
- Gaming-driven culture: You will join a supportive team of leading gaming experts with a strong passion for what they do.
- Modern office in a top location: You will work in the heart of Berlin in a central and vibrant neighborhood with plenty of restaurants and bars.
- Start-Up perks: You will enjoy free drinks, food, team events and a blazing-fast working machine.
Do you love bringing people together to create something great? Gaming runs in your blood? Then we might be looking for you. We are Sandbox Interactive, an established game studio in the heart of Berlin. Since 2012, we have been developing the core online game Albion Online. The game is the first true cross-platform MMO, and is playable on Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS and Android with over 900.000 players per month and about 2 million monthly visitors on our website.
Are you ready for your next career step?
- REWE digital GmbHIT Test Analyst mit Schwerpunkt Testautomatisierung im Frontend (m/w/d)Frankfurt am MainQuality Assurance
- MaibornWolff GmbHSoftwaretester / Softwaretesterin (w/m/d) TestautomatisierungMünchenQuality Assurance
- ALDI SÜD ITTest Data Specialist Stores Quality Assurance (m/w/d)Mülheim (Ruhr)Datenbankentwicklung/BI +1
- Stadtwerke MünchenWerkstudent*in (m/w/d) Software Tester*in (m/w/d) Mobile InstandhaltungMünchenQuality Assurance
- imbus(Senior) Software Testmanager (m/w/d)Braunschweig +5Quality Assurance
get in IT hat die Informationen von der Webseite des Unternehmens und ggf. sonstigen Quellen sorgfältig zusammengestellt. Diese Informationen wurden vom Unternehmen noch nicht autorisiert.Informationen für Unternehmen