KION Group IT
Fullstack Developer (f/m/d)
, Frankfurt am Main
As Fullstack Developer (f/m/d) you will be part of the Centralized Identity Access Management (CIAM) Global Team responsible for the development and operations of the house-build applications in KION Group IT. You will take the responsibility to maintain, enhance and improve the applications and services, having a significant contribution to the IT Services delivered by KION Group IT.
What we offer:
What we have to offer:
A company with a bright future: As a listed M-Dax company, we already employ more than 41,000 people in over 100 countries, and are thus playing a key role in driving the future of intralogistics
Attractive compensation: Compensation according to the Bavarian collective agreement of IG-Metall, 35 hours/week with the possibility of an increase, extensive additional benefits (13th month salary, Christmas/holiday pay, ...), performance-related bonus, subsidies for canteen meals, Jobrad
Move on together: Standardized and documented feedback process with international career opportunities and individual development offers
Vibrant community: Regular company events and professional workshop formats with opportunities for internal networking
A state-of-the-art IT organization: modern IT equipment & mobile devices, international teams, multi-cloud strategy (Azure & GCP), Agile methods
Our basics: Flexible working hours, part-time models, opportunity for regular mobile working, employer-funded company pension scheme, opportunity for deferred compensation with employer subsidy
Tasks and Qualifications:
- Design event driven software architectures based on the requirements and quality goals.
- Apply DevOps principles to develop and operate the applications.
- Troubleshoot issues with the help of a state-of-the-art DevOps toolchain.
- work with Azure PaaS infrastructure services and SaaS solutions to create contemporary, cloud-based solutions.
- Choose from a range of SQL and no-SQL database services to store data.
- Perform code reviews and commit code with pull requests.Development and maintenance of Azure B2C Custom Policies and associated .NET based Sign-in/-up workflow for a self-developed CIAM solution.
Technology Stack you will work with:
- Java, Spring Boot
- Azure B2C CustomPolicies
- Maven, Docker
- Hibernate/Spring Data
- MSSQL, MongoDB
- Git Source Control
Good to know:
- Terraform, Kubernetes, Jenkins
- JIRA, Confluence
Your Skills and Expertise:
- 3 years working experience in a similar position (software development)
- Good knowledge of Java and Spring Boot
- Good Knowledge of working with Azure B2C custom policies and Azure B2C in general
- Knowledge of version control systems like GitHub.
- Strong customer focus to design and develop the most suitable solution based on business requirements and use cases
- Systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with effective communication skills
- Ability to work independently and make decisions in alignment with your development team, presenting collaborative approach
- Demonstrable Agile mindset and willingness to learn and develop yourself.
- Fluent English, written and spoken (German is a plus)
Have we aroused your interest?
If you have any initial questions, please contact Monika Wohlfarth (Tel. +49 (0) 69 201107663). We look forward to receiving your online application!
- Location: Frankfurt, Germany; Hamburg, Germany; Aschaffenburg, Germany
- OBI nextIT Software Engineer Fokus EDI (m/w/d)WermelskirchenAnwendungsentwicklung
- Max-Planck-GesellschaftProgrammierer*in (m/w/d)KölnAnwendungsentwicklung
- ArvatoIT Trainee - SAP Consulting & Development (m/w/x)Düren +1Anwendungsentwicklung +1
- GOB Software & SystemeJunior Fachinformatiker Anwendungsentwicklung (w/m/d)KrefeldAnwendungsentwicklung
- Reply Deutschland SEJunior Software Developer (m/w/d) - Logistics SoftwareMünchenAnwendungsentwicklung +1