Kinaxis Consultant - EU (m/f/d)
, Frankfurt am Main
Role - Principal Consultant
Technology – Kinaxis
Location – Europe (Switzerland, Germany, Netherland, Finland, Sweden, Belgium, Spain)
Compensation – Competitive (including bonus)
Today, the corporate landscape is dynamic, and the world ahead is full of possibilities! None of the amazing things we do at Infosys would be possible without an equally amazing culture, the environment where ideas can flourish and where you are empowered to move forward as far as your ideas will take you.
At Infosys, we assure that your career will never stand still, we will inspire you to build what’s next and we will navigate further together. Our journey of learnability, values and trusted relationships with our clients continue to be the cornerstones of our organization and these values are upheld only because of our people.
In the role of a Principal Consultant, you will anchor the engagement effort for assignments, all the way from business process consulting and problem definition to solution design, development, and deployment. You will be pivotal to problem definition and discovery of the overall solution and guide teams on project processes, deliverables. As a thought leader in your domain, you will be the key advisor to architecture and design reviews. You will guide the team functionally and work closely with offshore team acting as a communication medium between the client and offshore. You will anchor business pursuit initiatives, client training, in-house capability building. You will have the opportunity to shape value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
- Deep knowledge of Kinaxis Rapid Response software, architecture, features and functions.
- Able to demonstrate Kinaxis to clients in operational mode.
- Demonstrated successful delivery of multiple Kinaxis solutions.
- Extensive experience in the application of the software to the real supply chain environment.
- Ability to lead a team of SMEs and Developers.
- Deep Knowledge of Supply Chain (Demand Planning / Supply Planning / S&OP / Factory Planning)
- Demonstrated the capability to apply Agile Development methodology
- Extensive supply chain operations experience.
- Strong client communication and collaboration skills.
- Has strong team skills and can work in complex large corporations.
- Can work independently whilst sustaining stakeholder engagement.
- Kinaxis certifications in the appropriate modules to a high level.
- Experience and or knowledge of Integration Platforms (eg Talend, TIBCO, CIF etc)
- Knowledge and or certification in ERP systems and their data structures (eg SAP, Oracle, JDE)
- Other related software development certifications and experiences.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation.
With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
All aspects of employment at Infosys are based on merit, competence, and performance. We are committed to embracing diversity and creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Infosys is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
- PwC Deutschland(Senior) Consultant Cloud Computing Teilzeit/Vollzeit (w/m/d)Berlin +20Consulting
- ArvatoIT Trainee - SAP Consulting & Development (m/w/x)Düren +1Anwendungsentwicklung +1
- ITGAIN ConsultingSecurity Consultant (m/w/d)Hamburg +4Consulting +1
- TÜV NORD GROUPConsultant Cyber Security (m/w/d)bundesweitConsulting +1
- W+P SolutionsIT-Projektmanager / (Senior) Consultant und Entwickler AS/400 / iSeries / System iCobol (m/w/d)StuttgartAnwendungsentwicklung +2