Junior Test Engineer (m/f/x)
Freiburg (im Breisgau)
To maintain high quality standards in our customer projects, you will contribute with your expertise as a Junior Test Engineer. You will also accompany our interdisciplinary project teams, implement and conduct tests yourself.
What you will do:
- You help ensuring and maintaining the high quality of our web solutions and applications
- Based on user stories you will write test cases and create test procedures
- You are committed to quality and testing in our interdisciplinary project teams
- You will report the test results and monitor the progress
What we expect:
- You have 1-2 years of manual testing and project experience in the digital environment, ideally in an agile set up
- You already have gained first experience with project-based work and switching between different project contexts
- You have pro-active communication skills, high eagerness to learn and strong solution-orientation
- Ideally, you have basic knowledge of web development and building websites/portals/shops
- You are fluent in English; German is a plus
What we offer
- Remote or VI office
- You decide if you want to work from home, the VI office or a mix of both.
- VI location hopping
- Work one week per year from any other VI office of your choice – Freiburg, Munich, Porto or Vienna. Paid by VI. No project reason needed.
- VI academy
- Take part in our wide range of cross location VI Academy trainings to evolve and grow aside from our daily business and connect with others.
- Flexible working hours
- Use our flexible working hours.
- Working abroad
- With EU passport, you can work up to 3 months per year remote from any EU country of your choice.
- Social day
- Take one workday per year for a charity work of your choice to help others.
- Personal development
- Book up to 8 weeks of 1:1 coaching with our personal coaches.
- Team events
- You and your team members each get 200 € per year for team activities.
- Unpaid vacation days
- Additionally to your vacation days, you can take up to 10 unpaid days.
- Leadership program
- Apply for our annual 1-year leadership program, focusing on personal development and improving leadership skills.
- JobRad leasing
- We support you with the lease of your JobRad bicycle.
- REWE digital GmbHIT Test Analyst mit Schwerpunkt Testautomatisierung im Frontend (m/w/d)Frankfurt am MainQuality Assurance
- MaibornWolff GmbHSoftwaretester / Softwaretesterin (w/m/d) TestautomatisierungMünchenQuality Assurance
- ALDI SÜD ITTest Data Specialist Stores Quality Assurance (m/w/d)Mülheim (Ruhr)Datenbankentwicklung/BI +1
- Stadtwerke MünchenWerkstudent*in (m/w/d) Software Tester*in (m/w/d) Mobile InstandhaltungMünchenQuality Assurance
- imbus(Senior) Software Testmanager (m/w/d)Braunschweig +5Quality Assurance
get in IT hat die Informationen von der Webseite des Unternehmens und ggf. sonstigen Quellen sorgfältig zusammengestellt. Diese Informationen wurden vom Unternehmen noch nicht autorisiert.Informationen für Unternehmen