Data Steward (m/f/d)
We are on an exciting journey building a digital environment for the Knauf Group that is as groundbreaking as our products for the construction industry. If you are looking for a global impact that is shaped by values such as entrepreneurship, commitment, partnership and Menschlichkeit, the position of Consultant Data / Data Steward IT (m/f/d) could be the ideal challenge for you.
What you'll do
- You refine and evolve the overarching data management strategy, data policies, and set refresh cycles.
- You design, monitor, and continuously improve data quality of your data asset(s) in close alignment with the respective business unit(s).
- You implement workflows, data quality KPIs, and related measures on a modern data governance and quality platform.
- You consult business units on continuous data evolution and data management measures.
- You perform regular data profiling and periodic audits to ensure that data is properly managed in the cloud and on premise, to ensure that legal and security requirements are met and to identify data quality issues and their root causes.
- You resolve data quality issues in a cost-effective and timely manner, including consideration of service level agreements
Who you are
- You have experience in data stewardship or data quality management in complex global organizations or in a similar field
- You have a good understanding of data governance and management frameworks and related technologies
- You are experienced in dimensional modeling, ETL-process, reporting tools, and dealing with structured and unstructured data
- Good Knowledge in Collibra
- You are comfortable with BI tools, e.g. Tableau, Power BI
- You are fluent English and ideally in German
- You have the willingness to travel occasionally
What we offer
- An open, dynamic corporate culture with flat hierarchies
- Independent work with creative freedom
- A great multicultural team that jointly shapes our Global IT Transformation
- Continuous individual training and further education
- An open exchange of knowledge within the IT community
- A wide time window for flexible working, including weekly home office days
- A brand new, state-of-the-art loft office
- Relocation & visa support
If you are looking for a variety of challenging tasks with global reach and family atmosphere, then you are most welcome at Knauf IT!
Knauf as an employer
Knauf is an international market leader in the building materials industry. About 40,000 employees at over 300 locations worldwide generate a turnover of over 12,6 billion euros. The foundation of our success as family business are our corporate values of humanity, partnership, commitment and entrepreneurial spirit. Knauf IT, headquartered in Kitzingen, Germany, is an important driver of the global growth and digital transformation of the KNAUF Group. 500 experts are supporting colleagues and customers with modern IT solutions and services.
The Knauf Group is a proud equal opportunities employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive working environment and therefore base all our employment selection decisions, within all aspects of our business, on experience, skill, and integrity. We strongly encourage applicants from all walks to life to apply for our positions, irrespective of age, sex, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, origin, religion, etc.
- Arvato SystemsData Engineer (m/w/d)Rostock +2Datenbankentwicklung/BI
- PCS BeratungscontorConsultant SAP Data Warehousing – BI & BW/4HANA (m/w/d)bundesweitConsulting +1
- secunetWerkstudent Business Intelligence / Reporting / Data analysis (m/w/d)MünchenBusiness Analysis +1
- ventxData Engineer Schwerpunkt Cloud (w/m/i)München +3Datenbankentwicklung/BI
- Ernsting's familySenior Data Scientist mit Schwerpunkt Wirtschaftsinformatik (gn*)CoesfeldDatenbankentwicklung/BI