This is what your next dream job looks like:
Help to detect weaknesses in Amadeus's computer network that may make the company vulnerable to cyber attacks. First step in monitoring suspicious activity either within the local network or from outside internet traffic.
- Responsible of the daily operation of security systems. Monitors systems and runs regular backups; setting up, deleting and maintaining individual user accounts; and developing organizational security procedures.
- Handles all aspects of information security and protects the virtual data resources of a company.
- Responsible for desktop, mobile, and network security,
- Train staff on protocols, monitor network traffic for any suspicious activity, perform risk assessment, audit machines and their software, update software on the latest security patches, and ensure that each network resource has the proper defenses.
What our employees value most:
- You’ll play a decisive role in shaping an agile, international company and are supported by open-minded colleagues.
- Get the impact on millions of travelers from all around the globe being part of the R&D business unit and global engineering community.
- Get offered a competitive salary package with an extensive range of corporate benefits (e.g. travel industry card, job bikes, accident and travel insurance, etc.) as well as a bonus and employee stock program.
- Supporting your work-life balance with hybrid working model and workation.
- Various learning and development opportunities are provided to enhance career development.
Who are we looking for? No one less than you:
- Has the required technical/functional knowledge and experience in own discipline. Knowledge of the Amadeus business and how it is related to own area.
- Works using existing procedures or guidelines and provides inputs to support/influence area decisions. Makes recommendations on new solutions and proposes improvements by analyzing different sources of information.
- Works with a moderate level of guidance and direction from manager.
Do I need to meet all the requirements to apply?
Studies by several different sources have shown that on average men will apply for a job, if they meet 60% of the application requirements. In contrast, women/non-binary people will seek to match a much higher percentage of the requirements before applying.
We highly encourage everyone to apply and give us a chance to evaluate your skills and experience. We are all learning on the job, and although the listing above has been carefully compiled, we are also open-minded and interested to hear about the value you may bring to the role and Amadeus.
The application process takes no longer than 10 minutes!
Create your candidate profile, upload your Resume/CV and application.
Diversity & Inclusion
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and seek to hire the best candidate regardless of age, beliefs, disability, ethnicity, gender or sexual orientation.
- Herz-Kreislauf-Klinik Bad Bevensen AG (HGZ)IT-Systemadministrator*in (m/w/d)Bad BevensenSystem Engineering / Admin
- KV HessenStellvertretender Informationssicherheitsbeauftragter (m/w/d)Frankfurt am MainIT-Security
- IBM Deutschland GmbHCloud-Entwickler (m/w/d)München +3System Engineering / Admin +1
- ventxCloud Network Engineer (Azure) (m/w/d)München +3System Engineering / Admin
- VitosIT-Systemadministrator/-in (m/w/d) im M365 und Azure UmfeldKassel +4System Engineering / Admin