Cytric Senior Software Development Engineer (m/f/d)
Frankfurt am Main
We are Cytric Solutions a fast-growing unit within Amadeus, the biggest tech giant of the travel industry, dedicated to helping corporations in their digital transformation processes for business travel and expense.
We’re made up of more than 700 people worldwide, who work together to provide a smooth, end-to-end digital experience to the employees and improve the efficiency of the corporations they work for.
We have a mission, we’re empowered, agile, innovative – and ready to challenge the incumbents!
In Cytric Solutions, we combine a scale-up culture with an insatiable hunger to disrupt the travel and expense ecosystem.
So, are you ready to help the world’s leading companies drive their digital transformation, and take them to the next level?
You can benefit from being part of a global international IT company while working for a strategic scale-up.
You can power business acceleration and innovation for top companies and work with big tech giants like Microsoft.
We have attractive benefits packages, countless opportunities to learn and grow your career, hybrid and flexible work set up.
In Amadeus Cytric Solutions, we care for our people just as much as we care for our customers.
Together we can build the smartest, most connected, sustainable and collaborative travel and expense ecosystem in the world, to transform the corporate traveler experience into a seamless, complete and enjoyable activity.
Why you should be interested
- Be part of a full stack, self-organizing SCRUM team in a SAFe scaled environment.
- Create the features, that keeps the travel sector moving by improving the travel experience for hundreds of millions of travelers every year.
- Make full use of our CI/CD environment to bring value faster to our customers.
- Live your DevOps passion and help us running our products smoothly for our customers in the data centers and on cloud environments.
- Drive architectural changes towards a simplified service-oriented platform.
- Create intuitive user interfaces, which is just as much one of your passions as the continuous optimization of the UI accessibility for our customers.
Who are we looking for? No one less than you!
- 4+ years of experience in software development.
- Knowledge in using Closure templates is a plus.
- Good communications skills, own initiatives, able to work independently and excellent analytical skills
What you can expect from us
- Playing a decisive role in shaping an agile, international company and being supported by an open-minded working environment with room for innovation.
- Impact millions of travelers from all around the globe by being part of the R&D business unit and global engineering community.
- Competitive salary package with an extensive range of corporate benefits (e.g. travel industry card, urban sports, job bikes) , as well as bonus and shares program.
- Maintain healthy work-life balance, flexible working hours, as well as working from home options exist.
- Various learning and development opportunities are provided to enhance career development.
Do you need to meet all the requirements to apply?
With an experience extending over 35 years Amadeus Cytric Solutions is offering a productive breeding ground for personal development and growth. We warmly welcome you to apply for this position or visit our career page.
Do not hesitate and make your first step in the Amadeus world today!
Diversity & Inclusion
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and seek to hire the best candidate regardless of age, beliefs, disability, ethnicity, gender or sexual orientation.
- Bundesamt für Verbraucherschutz und Lebensmittelsicherheit (BVL)(w/m/d) im Aufgabenbereich Digitalisierung und IT-AnwendungsentwicklungBraunschweig +1Projektmanagement +1
- CapgeminiSoftwareentwickler (w/m/d)Wolfsburg +13Anwendungsentwicklung
- GOB Software & SystemeTrainee Softwareentwicklung (w/m/d)KrefeldAnwendungsentwicklung
- msgWerkstudent Software Engineering Java EE Public Sector (m/w/d)Schortens +5Anwendungsentwicklung
- Lufthansa Industry SolutionsMobile Developer (all genders)OldenburgAnwendungsentwicklung