C# Fullstack Engineer (f/m/d)
Special Network digital
Rhenus Special Delivery digital GmbH & Co. KG
Grünberger Straße 43-45, Berlin
+49 (0) 1706398147
Together with your team, you actively accompany the continuous development of our business areas as a source of impulses and ideas. We invest a lot to create a creative and pleasant working environment, which offers you everything for your best performance in a fun atmosphere. We offer you the chance to work in a dynamic, successful and challenging environment in the heart of Berlin.
What you can expect
- You bring your know-how to our agile and cross-functional team - together we take our logistics platform to the next level.
- With you, we design and develop innovative products for operational use in the logistics world, which are maintainable and testable using the latest agile software development methods.
- In addition, you will translate functional and technical requirements into system designs and participate in code and design reviews to ensure our high development standards.
- You will act as a mentor to new developers and help increase the maturity of our fast-growing team - pair programming and test-driven development are no strangers to you.
- You will be part of a great team in a dynamic environment - flexible working hours and up to three days home office per week are lived practice.
What you bring
- You have already proven your knowledge from your studies of computer science (or comparable education) in several years of practice in professional software development.
- If you have very good knowledge of C#, and .NET, you are a good fit for us.
- Additional skills (.NET Core, Angular, Docker, Kubernetes, Azure) are a clear plus.
- In addition to your technical experience, you bring good English skills and are always open to developing personally and professionally.
- You enjoy working in agile teams with SCRUM, TDD and pair programming and you can write robust and maintainable code in high quality (CleanCode).
You can look forward too
- Agile Arbeitswelt
- Ergonomische Arbeitsplätze
- Flache Hierarchien
- Individuelle Weiterentwicklung
- Internationales Team
Regardless of the text and images on this website, we emphasize that all people are equally welcome at the Rhenus Group.
- CapgeminiSoftwareentwickler (w/m/d)Wolfsburg +13Anwendungsentwicklung
- CapgeminiSenior Softwareentwickler (w/m/d)Wolfsburg +13Anwendungsentwicklung
- Bundesamt für Verbraucherschutz und Lebensmittelsicherheit (BVL)(w/m/d) im Aufgabenbereich Digitalisierung und IT-AnwendungsentwicklungBraunschweig +1Projektmanagement +1
- imbusJunior Softwareentwickler (m/w/d)Möhrendorf +3Anwendungsentwicklung
- ArvatoJava Entwickler (m/w/x)GüterslohAnwendungsentwicklung