PowerPlatform Engineer (f/m/d)
, Frankfurt am Main
Google Cloud Platform
MS Office / Microsoft 365
MS Power BI
What we offer:
- A company with a bright future: As a listed M-Dax company, we already employ more than 41,000 people in over 100 countries, and are thus playing a key role in driving the future of intralogistics.
- A state-of-the-art IT organisation: modern IT equipment & mobile devices,international teams, multi-cloud strategy (Azure & GCP), Agile methods
- Our basics: Flexible working hours, part-time models, opportunity to work mobile up to 3 days per week, employer-funded company pension scheme, opportunity for deferred compensation with employer subsidy, opportunity to lease a company bike,
- Attractive compensation: Compensation according to the Bavarian metal and electrical collective agreement, extensive fringe benefits (including Christmas/holiday bonus), allowances for canteen food
- Vibrant community: Regular company events and professional workshop formats with opportunities for internal networking
- Move on together: Standardised and documented feedback process with international career opportunities and individual development offers.
Tasks and Qualifications:
- You will manage and maintain the company wide PowerPlatform and applications based on PowerPlatform.
- You create low-code applications by using PowerApps, PowerAutomate, PowerBi and Dataverse.
- You will consult business colleagues in creation of PowerPlatform solutions in a citizien developer concept.
- You will actively develope and enhance in our internal PowerPlatform community
- You should be experienced in creation of PowerPlatform solutions based on Office 365 data sources and Dataverse.
- You should be familiar with building PowerBi reports for data analytics.
- You should have Microsoft certification in Power Platform solutions.
- You should have a good understanding in how the PowerPlatform and Azure services are working together.
If this interesting and versatile task appeals to you, we look forward to receiving your online application. Your contact person is Arman Saed.
- Location: Hamburg, Germany; Frankfurt, Germany; Aschaffenburg, Germany
- Type: Full time
- Bundesanstalt für ImmobilienaufgabenLeiterin / Leiter des Fachgebietes „Betrieb IT‑Infrastruktur“ (w/m/d)Potsdam +2System Engineering / Admin
- Mey GmbH & Co. KGIT System-/Netzwerkadministrator (m/w/d)AlbstadtSystem Engineering / Admin
- Klinikum Wahrendorff GmbHSystemadministratorin / Systemadministrator (m/w/d) – ITSehndeSystem Engineering / Admin
- BASFSenior Security Analyst / Incident Responder (m/f/d)Ludwigshafen am RheinSystem Engineering / Admin +2
- Ernsting's familyIT-Systemadministrator Clientmanagement Logistik (gn*)CoesfeldSystem Engineering / Admin