👋🏼 We're Nagarro. We are a digital product engineering company that is scaling in a big way! We build products, services, and experiences that inspire, excite, and delight. We work at scale — across all devices and digital mediums, and our people exist everywhere in the world (18,000+ experts across 33 countries, to be exact). Our work culture is dynamic and non-hierarchical. We're looking for great new colleagues. That's where you come in!
Are you interested in SAP cloud development? You would like to improve the day-to-day processes of companies and make them more user-friendly? You want to develop cloud applications with the latest SAP tools? You like to share your experience with other colleagues and customers?
As a SAP Cloud Development Consultant in our SAP Cloud Architecture & Development team, you can do what everyone is talking about. Creating solution concepts with the SAP product portfolio. Whether UI development with Fiori Elements, SAP Mobile Services, SAP Build Apps, Adobe Lifecycle Designer or with the S/4 Hana Cloud inApp Extensibility, with us you get the opportunity to learn the new tools of SAP, to gain experience and to be able to use them directly in support, customer projects and workshops.
- You create technical concepts together with our technical application colleagues. Decide which BTP components are interesting for the requirements. Which developments should be carried out on the BTP and which in the S/4 HANA cloud system.
- You work out a technical design, develop the desired applications or forms in challenging SAP projects yourself or in a team.
- In addition, depending on your experience, you can take over (partial) project management in smaller teams.
- You support customers with questions, problems or enhancement requests.
- With your positive manner, you build and develop customer relationships.
- Completed studies in business administration, business informatics, business mathematics or comparable qualifications.
- Basic understanding in dealing with SAP API/oData/REST services.
- Basic knowledge with SAP BTP (NEO and/or CF) and its services (preferably also experience with RAP or CAP development).
- You have a basic understanding of standard business processes in the SAP ERP context (R/3 and/or S/4 HANA).
- You have at least 3 years of experience in the SAP field.
- Business fluent German (min. C1) and good English skills (min. B1) complete your profile.
- Interest in new technologies and fun in dealing with people.
- 30 days of paid vacation, internal and external training opportunities, MyN – Nagarro Employee Share Program, attractive company car and company bicycle arrangements, company-funded accident insurance policy, modern office space at central locations with high-tech equipment, sports programs, access to the corporate benefits portal, free fruit and drinks.
- Plenty of room for innovation in a high-growth environment with the latest technologies and products. With us, you can get involved and make a difference.
- Flat hierarchies and a long-term, stable job with attractive development opportunities.
- CompuSafe Data SystemsIT Support (19406)München +4System Engineering / Admin
- Klinikum Wahrendorff GmbHSystemadministratorin / Systemadministrator (m/w/d) – ITSehndeSystem Engineering / Admin
- Bundesanstalt für ImmobilienaufgabenLeiterin / Leiter des Fachgebietes „Betrieb IT‑Infrastruktur“ (w/m/d)Potsdam +2System Engineering / Admin
- Mey GmbH & Co. KGApplication Manager (m/w/d) Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business CentralAlbstadtSystem Engineering / Admin +2
- MHP Management- und IT-BeratungCloud Software Engineer (f/m/d) on full- and part-time basisbundesweit +5System Engineering / Admin +1