- System Engineering / Admin
- Objektorientierte Programmierung (OOP)
- Subversion (SVN)
Elektrobit (EB) is an award-winning and visionary global supplier of embedded and connected software products and services for the automotive industry. A leader in automotive software with over 30 years serving the industry, EB‘s software powers over 1 billion devices in more than 100 million vehicles and offers flexible, innovative solutions for connected car infrastructure, human machine interface (HMI) technologies, navigation, driver assistance, electronic control units (ECUs), and software engineering services. EB is a wholly owned subsidiary of Continental.
In this role, you will work in the IT Application team and in partnership with EB business teams, in order to enable their strategic goals, by ensuring the continued development and operation of IT systems and applications used across EB Automotive. You will become a member of a highly motivated and skilled team, and this will offer you many opportunities to hone and master your technical skills and competencies.
- You manage applications end-2-end using appropriate configuration management techniques
- You contribute to requirement creation and are responsible for proper implementation
- You proactively encourage re-use and help to define and enforce policy where necessary
- You are aware of changes and evolutions in ‘process thinking’ and ‘supporting tools’.
- You make ongoing recommendations for improving the IT services
- You are going to work in the following tool environment: Atlassian tools (Jira, Confluence, Fisheye, Crucible, etc), Artifactory, Nexus, GitHub Enterprise, EA, Snow, SVN, Static Code Analysis tools,
- You engage proactively with EB Projects to ensure that access to the ecosystem of scripts, techniques, patterns and templates reaches the widest possible audience
- You diagnose and resolve technical issues in a timely manner
- You support upgrades to existing
- You identify and work on improvements of IT Services efficiency and reliability
- You ensure systems are secure, while at the same time maintain a suitable and sustainable functioning of these systems
- You document IT systems and changes to ensure IT documentation is kept up to date
- You work in an international team, supporting EB international locations
- You adhere to, and improve, EB technical standards, processes and documents
- You bring several years relevant experience in similar environments
- You have sound knowledge of software development process and tools
- You have knowledge of programming languages, such as C#/Java, Python, etc
- You have experience with object-oriented programming
- You have experience with Software configuration management tools such as Maven, Gradle, NuGet, etc
- You are familiar with Linux based operating systems
- You accumulated knowledge of databases and query languages
- You are used to working collaborative and to having a strong sense of teamwork
- You have a methodical and disciplined approach with attention to detail
- You are patient and persistent
- You can display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You must be fluent in English, while having German language skills is advantageous
What we offer
- Exciting projects in the automotive software industry
- Flexible working hours and family-friendly working atmosphere
- Mobile work, working from home
- Trainings in our own academy
Please contact us at +49 9131 7701 7060 – we are happy to answer your questions. You may also directly apply for this interesting position on our job portal.
Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB’s exceptional company culture at https://elektrobit.com/careers.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!