- Informatik (Andere)
The Bilfinger NEXT LEVEL Trainee Program is a unique opportunity to prepare for a successful career at Bilfinger and provides you with insight into the IT and business functions of our international organization. We offer an exciting 24-month program consisting of a variety of positions and hands-on work experience as well as attention to your personal growth through ongoing mentoring and networking and training opportunities. By the end of the program, you will be ready to apply your acquired knowledge and take on the challenge of work in an IT function at Bilfinger.
What you can expect?
- 24 months in various assignments where you will gain insight and experience in navigating the IT and business functions of our international organization
- An assignment abroad for several months at one of our international locations
- Mentorship and feedback to ensure your continued development
- Networking opportunities across business units, regions and with other trainees to build up your organizational knowledge and network
- Training opportunities to build upon your professional and technical skills
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science of Business Informatics or comparable degree programs, of which you earned excellent academic grades
- Excellent communications skills (written and oral) in both German and English
- Initial relevant work experience in an IT related discipline or IT project management within a business context (industrial / consulting company) (0 or up to 2 years in duration)
- Mobility for different assignments in Germany and 1 assignment abroad
- Have an affinity to IT topics and experience in areas such as automation, software development, software distribution, security, application management, operation systems configuration, or project management (advantage)
What additionally excites us?
- Ambition and enthusiasm... an entrepreneurial attitude with the courage to drive change and blaze new paths
- Relentless learner, proactive thinking and a flexibility in mindset to deal with different cultures and working environments
- A burning desire to work in a multi-national company; shaping the future and improving processes
- Empathic trusted person with hands-on mentality, who communicates in an audience-centered manner
- Previous international experience is a plus
- The desire to craft your skill set for both national and international markets
- You enjoy working in a team and have built trust and confidence among your peers and colleagues demonstrating the value of integrity
Benefits – This opportunity goes much further than a standard trainee program:
Steep learning curve due to a variety of placements, diverse tasks and on-the-job training, multinational organization with networking potential, mentoring by experienced managers, access to learning program, a welcome event and networking events to meet other trainees.