- System Engineering / Admin
- MS Exchange
Are you interested in implementing high-quality technical business processes in our software platform and bridging the gap between software development and customer support?
As Professional Services Engineer in our customer teams you will work with technical requirements and need good analytical skills to convert our customers’ needs into professional solutions.
- Consult our customers on operational issues and troubleshooting
- Configure customizations and develop and maintain automated business processes or workflows
- Workflow design, development, configuration, test and release management
- Provide customers with high-quality technical support on a daily basis
- Bachelor in in computer science, data processing, engineering or similar or experience with system development and customer support
- Knowledge in programming languages Java or C#
- Fluent German and good English language skills, both written and spoken
- Methodical and structured way of working
Key Opportunities at Enghouse:
- Work in a leading global company, with a Manager who cares about you, your strengths and will help you to develop the best possible version of yourself
- Be part of a dynamic team with high focus on delivering results and that sees a problem as a chance to find a solution,
but also where having fun and teamwork is very important
- Personal further development and training
- Flexible working hours
- Home office
Enghouse Interactive is a division of Enghouse Systems Limited, a publicly traded Canadian based software and services company founded in 1984. Enghouse shares are traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX) under the symbol "ESL". Enghouse Interactive is a leading provider of state of the art contact center software and videoconferencing solutions that enable our customers to leverage meaningful, daily customer interactions to deepen customer loyalty and uncover new opportunities to add value, profitably.
Visit us at: www.enghouseinteractive.de
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume in English.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Enghouse Systems is an equal opportunity employer. Severely disabled applicants with equal qualification will be given particular consideration.