- Informatik (Andere)
Your responsibilities will be:
- Identify key security research and development topics in the field of applied security, based on technologies trends analysis, standard analysis, and requirements from product lines.
- Research and develop important technologies in security and cryptography including cloud security, mobile security, big data security, processing over encrypted data and deliver technical reports, proof of concept, prototype, common build blocks, methodologies or implementation guidelines.
- Support integration of security components and industrial products.
Our requirements are:
- Master Degree in Computer Science (or other domain-related disciplines) is required, Dr. is preferred;
- With the experience in software R&D, security research or security product development;
- Experience and knowledge in cloud/IoT/network function;
- Experience in software design