- Quality Assurance
You will work in our international team on the development of measurement and test systems for the latest mobile radio generations (including 5G).
- You design and develop prototypes, measurement and test systems for signal processing for mobile communications
- Depending on project you develop e.g. signal processing algorithms for cellular (e.g. LTE, 5G) and connectivity (WLAN, ...) standards
- A part of your development work includes unit, module and system tests and their automation
- Degree in computer science or electrical engineering with specialization in the field of communications engineering, or equivalent qualifications
- Experience in programming with .NET or C/C++ or scripting languages
- Knowledge of mobile radio standards (5G, LTE, UMTS, WLAN, ...)
- Knowledge of OFDM-based systems
- Beneficial: experience with LabVIEW and/or TestStand
- Proficiency in English
NI Dresden offers
Become part of our international NI family and you will work on tomorrow's cutting-edge technologies! You will benefit from our attractive range of services: In addition to flexible working hours, a pleasant working atmosphere, free drinks and numerous employee events, we offer you an excellent introduction to National Instruments in Dresden thanks to a structured onboarding program, an open corporate culture and good development opportunities as part of a globally operating company.
Only your qualifications decide about your suitability. Talents are invited no matter what race, skin color, religion, gender, sexual identity, nationality, severe disability or age.