- Quality Assurance
Job Description - Software Engineer Mobile Communications (m/f/x) (180000J0)
Software Engineer Mobile Communications (m/f/x) - (180000J0)
National Instruments (NI) is a pioneer in the field of technologies of measurement and automation technology and provides engineers and scientists systems that allow them to work fast, productive, innovative and creative. NI Dresden is the R&D Center in the field of mobile communications, with a special focus on development of software and hardware that is used both, for testing and for prototyping 5G communications systems.
Our team in Dresden is looking for a
You will work in our international team on the development of measurement and test systems for the latest mobile radio generations (including 5G).
- You design and develop prototypes, measurement and test systems for signal processing for mobile communications
- Depending on project you develop e.g. signal processing algorithms for cellular (e.g. LTE, 5G) and connectivity (WLAN, ...) standards
- A part of your development work includes unit, module and system tests and their automation
NI Dresden offers
- Degree in computer science or electrical engineering with specialization in the field of communications engineering, or equivalent qualifications
- Experience in programming with .NET or C/C++ or scripting languages
- Knowledge of mobile radio standards (5G, LTE, UMTS, WLAN, ...)
- Knowledge of OFDM-based systems
- Beneficial: experience with LabVIEW and/or TestStand
- Proficiency in English
Become part of our international NI family and you will work on tomorrow's cutting-edge technologies! You will benefit from our attractive range of services: In addition to flexible working hours, a pleasant working atmosphere, free drinks and numerous employee events, we offer you an excellent introduction to National Instruments in Dresden thanks to a structured onboarding program, an open corporate culture and good development opportunities as part of a globally operating company.
Only your qualifications decide about your suitability. Talents are invited no matter what race, skin color, religion, gender, sexual identity, nationality, severe disability or age.
Primary Location: DE-DE-Dresden
Work Locations: Germany - Dresden
Am Waldschlosschen 2
Job: Software Development
Business Unit: Research & Development
Employee Status: Regular
Job Type: Experienced
Travel: Yes, 15 % of the Time
Job Posting: Jan 22, 2019, 12:47:05 PM