What awaits you?
- You will work with one or two of our internal software development teams on the next generation of driver assistance system software.
- With your coaching expertise you will help the teams living the agile methodology, to be self-organized and responsible.
- You are supporting the teams to increase productivity and setting goals to deliver high quality with high efficiency.
- Your responsibility will include interfacing with other stakeholders and the product owner whom you will support in creation and prioritization of backlog items.
- Handling of all this is possible with your experience in agile methodology, youe ability to convince others and your talent to use the right communication methods as it is needed.
Qualifikationen und Erfahrung
- BSc, Msc, PhD or similar in Computer Sciences or related subjects.
- Expertise in agile development methodology like Scrum or LeSS.
- Sound experience in planning, organization and moderation of meetings.
- Passion for coaching and the ability to handle complex situations in an effective manner.
- Willingness to take the lead on changes and find pragmatic solutions while acting as a trusted team player at all times.
- Fluent English is a must, German would be a plus.