- MS Office
- Munich, Germany
At Netcentric, we come to work every day knowing we’re part of the solution to the most complex challenges brands have ever faced: digital transformation. Consumer expectation of brands is increasing in a world that is more connected and fast-paced.
Netcentric is a dynamic and innovative service provider with a unique culture. We empower our employees to use their creativity, looking beyond tools and technology to unlock the full potential of the Adobe Experience Cloud, so that we can deliver visionary digital marketing solutions for the world’s most recognized brands.
As part of the Cognizant Digital Business, we reap the benefits of combined expertise and access to multidisciplinary teams, forging ahead to become a leading customer experience player in Europe.
Our teams are based in some of the world’s most exciting cities - in Zurich, Munich, Berlin, Frankfurt, Dresden, Barcelona, Bucharest, London and Amsterdam. In all of our offices, you will find a culture that embraces over 48 different nationalities. You will also find some amazing views, fancy kitchens and cozy breakout areas for a bit of rest and relaxation.
And oh, did we mention that we empower employees to make meaningful decisions at work through Holacracy?
Are you an enthusiastic professional with experience in project management of large and complex projects? Are you "breathing" the management of digital transformations? Great! Then we are looking forward to your application!
In your role you will work on these topics:
- Executing project and transformation management in key customer initiatives
- Consulting clients with a focus on all aspects of their digital transformation
- Building and maintaining sustainable customer relationships
- Acting as a trusted advisor for customers and colleagues
- Taking over roles and responsibilities in the Netcentric holacratic environment
What makes us smile when we look at your profile:
- Bachelor or Master or equivalent degree in management, computer science, engineering or similar
- Relevant work experience of at least 2-4 years; if you have just finished your degree, contact us for trainee opportunities
- Knowledge of marketing, sales and services processes as well as relevant IT applications
- Deep familiarity with process optimization as well as change management methodology
- Experience in working with proven project management methodologies (e.g. PMI, Prince2 or agile approaches such as SCRUM)
- Experience in consulting or customization of Adobe Experience Cloud, SAP and/or Salesforce would be a big plus
- Excellent knowledge in Microsoft Office, Google Suite or similar
- Excellent German and English skills are mandatory
- Willingness to travel
At Netcentric you get:
- 30 working days of vacation
- Flexible working hours, with respect to project needs
- Recognition bonus system
- Continuous training and coaching
- Training, certification and conference attendance based on personal development goals
- Dynamic and international team
- Sponsored gym membership
- Many off-site company events, including our annual company summit
- Apple work equipment
- Lounge area with daily fruit delivery, a large selection of Nespresso coffee, cold beverages and snacks
- Everyone has a voice, we are a Holacracy organization
If you have questions regarding this vacancy you can contact Daniel Kraetschmar under daniel.kraetschmar(at)netcentric.biz or 0151 / 57298008.