Full Stack Software Developer (m/f/diverse) @ AVIATAR
, Frankfurt am Main
(remote options possible)
You love coding and working with state of the art technologies? You love close collaboration within an international and diverse team? You love real agile software development spread across the organization? And you love taking on responsibility and the freedom that comes with it?
Then we are the right fit for you! Here you’ll find all of the above and more…
- Location: Berlin, Cologne, Frankfurt / Main, Munich, Stuttgart
- Employment level: Direct entry
- Function: Engineering, IT
- Working time: Full-time or part-time
We‘d love you to join us to code, to be part of our AVIATAR team and to create a whole new range of possibilities!
- constantly develop our existing AVIATAR products and associated platform to support airline’s technical operations - to monitor & detect, to predict & recommend and to plan & optimize
- work with technologies like Kotlin, Java, Typescript, Spring, Angular, Kafka, OpenShift / Kubernetes, SQL / No-SQL databases and Azure
- Besides coding you’ll have different opportunities to develop your skills even further. You could dig into technical details to become our Cloud DevOps specialist. You could support our direct contact to customers and product owners. You could work closely with our UX designers or help us to shape our agile world.
This position allows for a high remote component with occasional presence at our main location in Hamburg.
- completed university / technical college degree in a relevant subject (preferably computer science, business informatics or technical informatics) or equivalent qualifications
- knowledge of current technologies and methods in software development, preferably in the area of databases, ETL, cloud, APIs, containerization, test automation or continuous delivery
- experience in agile software development based on Scrum and Kanban
About Lufthansa Technik AG
Lufthansa Technik is the world's leading provider of maintenance, repair and overhaul services and modifications in the aviation industry. With more than 20,000 employees and over 30 international subsidiaries, the Lufthansa Technik Group offers a full range of aircraft technology services to around 800 customers around the world. What makes us so successful? We do. The people at the Lufthansa Technik Group. Whether engineering, IT or logistics, first-year apprentice or highly specialized professional - we not only keep aviation in motion. We are working on its future every day. We are innovators, technoholics and those who think aviation forward. Our pioneering spirit discovers the next horizon even in the smallest detail. We are Aviationeers. What about you?
- Statistisches Landesamt Baden-WürttembergAnwendungsentwickler (w/m/d)StuttgartAnwendungsentwicklung
- EDAGSoftwareentwickler (m/w/d) Full Stack Smart CityBöblingen +3Anwendungsentwicklung
- Deutsches Herzzentrum München des Freistaates BayernJava-Full-Stack-Webentwickler (m/w/x)MünchenAnwendungsentwicklung +1
- CapgeminiSoftwareentwickler (w/m/d)Berlin +13Anwendungsentwicklung
- PwC DeutschlandFull-Stack Developer .NET/Vuejs (w/m/d)DüsseldorfAnwendungsentwicklung