Full Stack Software Developer (m/f/diverse) @ AVIATAR
You love coding and working with state of the art technologies? You love close collaboration within an international and diverse team? You love real agile software development spread across the organization? And you love taking on responsibility and the freedom that comes with it?
Then we are the right fit for you! Here you’ll find all of the above and more…
We‘d love you to join us to code, to be part of our AVIATAR team and to create a whole new range of possibilities!
- constantly develop our existing AVIATAR products and associated platform to support airline’s technical operations - to monitor & detect, to predict & recommend and to plan & optimize
- work with technologies like Kotlin, Java, Typescript, Spring, Angular, Kafka, OpenShift / Kubernetes, SQL / No-SQL databases and Azure
- Besides coding you’ll have different opportunities to develop your skills even further. You could dig into technical details to become our Cloud DevOps specialist. You could support our direct contact to customers and product owners. You could work closely with our UX designers or help us to shape our agile world.
- completed university / technical college degree in a relevant subject (preferably computer science, business informatics or technical informatics) or equivalent qualifications
- knowledge of current technologies and methods in software development, preferably in the area of databases, ETL, cloud, APIs, containerization, test automation or continuous delivery
- experience in agile software development based on Scrum and Kanban
About Lufthansa Technik AG
Lufthansa Technik is the worldwide leading independent provider of maintenance, repair, overhaul and modification services for civil aircraft. With tailored maintenance programs and state-of-the-art repair methods we ensure the durable reliability and availability of our customers’ aircraft fleets. We are an internationally-licensed maintenance, production and development company with eight business units: Maintenance, Overhaul, Component Services, Engine Services, Landing Gear Services, VIP Services, Original Equipment Innovation and Digital Fleet Solutions. With more than 26,000 employees and over 30 international subsidiaries, the Lufthansa Technik Group offers its approximately 800 customers worldwide a complete range of services round about aircraft technology.
- PwC DeutschlandFull-Stack Developer .NET/Vuejs (w/m/d)DüsseldorfAnwendungsentwicklung
- Cryptshare AGSoftwareentwickler Frontend/OWA (m/w/d)Freiburg (im Breisgau)Anwendungsentwicklung +1
- Vodafone GmbHCustomer Data Integration - Lead Softwareentwickler & -architekt (m/w/d)UnterföhringAnwendungsentwicklung +2
- BertrandtSystem Softwareentwickler (m/w/d)IngolstadtAnwendungsentwicklung
- Vector Informatik GmbHSoftwareentwickler Testautomatisierung und Testinfrastruktur Network Interfaces (m/w/d)Regensburg +1Anwendungsentwicklung