Data Analyst – Marketing Intelligence (m/f/d)
Are you passionate about big data? Do you dream of a job that allows you put your analytical skills to the test? We’re searching for talented and enthusiastic analyst to work at the heart of the Marketing Intelligence team on our performance measurement and our attribution model.
Working with huge data-sets, you’ll draw insightful and actionable conclusions from complex analyses, so teams can optimize their performance. Do you eat data for breakfast? Then, we want to hear from you!
What you’ll do:
- Analyze and generate insights into user behavior and marketing campaign performance through data exploration.
- Fine tune and improve how we measure marketing performance by evolving our attribution model and diving into how users interact with our product over time and across devices.
- End-to-end responsibility for marketing KPIs from data collection, processing to availability and reporting.
- Work in a team of data-hungry analysts, engineers & scientists using state of the art methods and tools.
- Own strategic analytical projects, as well as regular monitoring to spot trends, find anomalies and initiate actions based on your findings.
- Consult colleagues in the business on data driven decision making and testing.
- Setup, calibrate and execute A/B tests with the goal of generating actionable insights for our marketing teams.
What you’ll definitely need:
- 2-3 years data analysis experience.
- A degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science or another quantitative discipline (minimum Bachelor level or higher).
- Proven experience working with large data sets.
- Clear ability to understand business problems, translate data into key actionable insights in a visually presentable way.
- Strong analytical skills and experience working with SQL, a programming language (either Python or R) and a good toolbox of statistical analyses and approaches.
What we’d love you to have:
- A basic understanding or previous experience in digital marketing or a e-commerce businesses.
- A basic knowledge of Hadoop.
- Previous experience in leading key projects or mentoring small teams.
- Experience participating in online challenges or hackathons.
What you can expect from life at trivago:
Entrepreneurship: The freedom to take ownership of your work and drive initiatives independently. It’s the idea that counts, not the position.
Growth: Support for your development, constant new opportunities, regular peer feedback, mentorship and training.
International workforce: Collaboration with international talents from 80+ nations bringing different perspectives, backgrounds and expertise together to ensure a truly global focus.
Flexibility: Self-determined working hours and the opportunity to split your time between home and our campus in Düsseldorf: At least 2 days on campus and 3 days at home per week. We also offer further flexibility for parents of young children and talents with severe disabilities or health conditions.
Relocation and integration: Support with relocation costs, work permit and visa questions, insurance and free language classes.
Equal opportunity: Commitment to creating an all-inclusive workplace, because we know representing the diversity of our users in our talent base enables us to create a more meaningful product.
A note regarding COVID-19:
We understand that there is a lot of uncertainty around the future of the travel industry. If you want more insight into our current strategy and outlook, follow our LinkedIn company updates.
Our recruiting team will be on hand every step of the way, but if you have any questions or concerns before applying, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com.
We look forward to your application!