- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Continuous Integration (CI)
- Docker (Container)
- React (JS)
We're looking for a motivated and driven Junior Software Engineer (m/f/d) who will help us shape our new Booking team, drive the company to the next level, and have the most direct influence on our success.
Your Tasks – Paint the world green
- You will work in a cross-functional, self-organized team
- Together with your team you will provide an easy, engaging, enjoyable booking experience for all our customers
- You decouple our large systems to independent services and self-contained systems
- You optimize databases that have hundreds of millions of rows
- You write SOLID, maintainable, flexible, testable and tested code
- You analyze, propose and drive technology improvements
- You support our CI/CD environment and produce positive impact with each release
- You support our agile, flexible, team-oriented development
Your Profile – Ready to hop on board
- Studies in Computer Science, Information Systems or relevant industry experience
- Solution oriented attitude with a focus on materializing the business vision through technical means
- Experience with backend development, preferably with PHP7
- Experience with frontend technologies like React, CSS3 and so forth.
- Enthusiasm for implementing modern and user-friendly web interfaces
- Fluent in English
Our Perks – More than just a job
- Have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are changing the way people travel, and you too can have an impact on this ride.
- Trust-based working. We don't punch the clock – organize your own schedule. We trust in what you do!
- Push boundaries. Everyone is equally important and works together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
- Fun at work and beyond. Discover the world with your free FlixBus rides and join our regular team events – there's always something to celebrate!
- Feel at home. We provide you with a laptop, comfortable working space, free drinks, a casual dress code, diverse employee discounts and more.
Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!
FlixMobility – A place to enjoy work and have an impact
The future of transportation is Green. Here at FlixMobility Tech, the R&D group, we develop software with the brightest minds from around the world to engineer new experiences for our millions of customers across our apps and websites. Every day we solve challenging problems, like how to scale rapidly around the world and how to make an experience that delights our customers. We have a culture of sharing ideas, contributing to open source projects and being an active member in our technical communities.
FlixMobility is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy and gender identity), national, social or ethnic origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, competence and merit.
- Job Location: Nuremberg
- Team: IT & Engineering
- Employment Type: Regular
- Time Type: Full-time
- Contact Person: Brady Richards