SAP Authorization Consultant (f/m/d)
Vattenfall IT is looking for the right person to fill the open position of an SAP Authorization Consultant (f/m/d) in the area of SAP ERP with focus on SAP Security and Authorizations for our location in Berlin.
Your job as an SAP Authorization Consultant (f/m/d)
You are a sparring partner for business / key users and you translate business requirements into workable solutions in SAP, keeping the security regulations as well as the SAP Authorization requirements in mind.
You contribute to the optimization of the SAP authorization concepts while working on incidents, changes, (international) project and improvements of current processes.
In addition to the design and management of the SAP Authorizations, you are responsible for safeguarding the processes and systems within the company, such as GDPR regulations, SoD handling and Security Guidelines.
The following aspects are part of the role as an SAP Authorization consultant at Vattenfall IT:
- Writing, reviewing and improving documentation related to security and SAP Authorizations
- Supporting external and internal audits
- Regular maintenance and support
- Supporting several (international) projects
- Segregation of Duties handling and support (using CSI tool)
- Role design and implementation
- Implement security regulations in the different concepts
Furthermore preferably you have / are
- Minimum 5+ years of SAP Security experience in SAP ECC
- Security experience with other SAP platforms (BI / BW / BO, CRM / SRM, HCM)
- Experience with systems such as: CUA, GRC, CSI or IDM
- Recent certification is an advantage
- Strongly developed communication skills
- Team player
- Strong personality
At Vattenfall, we are convinced that striving for diversity helps to build a more profitable, efficient and attractive company. Therefore we seek a harmonious balance of employees in terms of age, religion, gender identity & expression, sexual identity, disability and ethnic background.
Vattenfall is a European energy company with approximately 20,000 employees. For more than 100 years we have electrified industries, supplied energy to people’s homes and modernized our way of living through innovation and cooperation. We now want to make fossil-free living possible within one generation. To be able to reach this ambitious goal we are looking for talented individuals who, in addition to their passion for their own role, also have strong team spirit and want to contribute to supporting a meaningful corporate mission.
What do we offer?
Working at Vattenfall means more than ‘just’ having an interesting job in a result-orientated culture. Here you will be part of a challenging, complex and international work environment in an ever changing market. We offer our employees competitive remuneration, training opportunities and personal development.
- Attractive remuneration package
- Long term career planning (personal development)
- Attractive work environment
- Supporting international team members
- Flexible working hours
For more information about the position you are welcome to contact the hiring manager Sebastiaan Oudshoorn via phone +31 629 625092. For more information about the recruitment process please contact Dominik Friebe via phone +49 40 79022 1374.
Due to COVID-19 we adapted our application process to the current conditions. Interviews regarding this position will be conducted via video conference.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Since Vattenfall is part of the Swedish critical infrastructure many of our positions are security classed. If this position is security classed the final candidates can be subject to a Security Vetting process, according to Swedish legislation.
- Campana & SchottTechnologiebegeisterte Absolventen (w/m/d) für den Einstieg im ConsultingBerlin +5Consulting
- PwC DeutschlandIT Consultant Cyber Security (w/m/d)Berlin +8Consulting +1
- Capgemini DeutschlandJunior Berater SAP (w/m/d)Berlin +10Consulting
- Capgemini DeutschlandJunior Berater Financial Services (w/m/d)Düsseldorf +3Consulting
- Capgemini DeutschlandJunior Berater Data Analytics / Data Engineering (w/m/d)Berlin +8Business Analysis +2