- Oracle DB - PL/SQL
Your Main Responsibilities:
- Implementation of PLM – CAD Integrations
- PLM application consulting
- Preparation and moderation of workshops
- Concepts, implementation and induction of PLM-Systems
Your Skills and Expertise:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, Computer science or comparable degree
- Ideally some years of project experience with one or more PLM-Systems (e.g. Oracle EDM/ PLM, ARAS Innovator or Siemens Teamcenter) and/or in the migration of PLM-Systems
- First experience with mechanical or electrical CAD-Systems and/or in the migration of CAD-Systems
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills as well as a team-oriented and structured way of working with a high degree of initiative
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills to get used to new topics quickly and independently
- Business fluent in English and German
- Readiness to travel
At XPLM we give you the opportunity to work in an experienced team, starting with a comprehensive induction, access to further training, as well as challenging and interesting tasks. We look forward to working with you in our growing company and will offer you an appropriate salary and extensive social benefits.
Would you like to start your future with us? Then please send us your complete application documents, your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date by e-mail at email@example.com.