Who we are
We are real.digital: Several thousand dealers and millions of products make our multi-channel portal one of the largest marketplaces in Germany. Our work is characterised by a dynamic corporate culture, with a start-up mentality and the opportunities offered by a large corporation in the background. We combine knowledge and many years of experience in e-commerce with flat hierarchies and a highly motivated team. Whether as an intern or an executive: We take every idea seriously, because we want to work together in shaping the future of e-commerce!
Day-by-day, our development team of about 100 experts pursues the goal of developing the best products and optimising the shopping experience. Our domains operate along the customer journey to ensure that we always keep an eye on the customers’ needs and can deal with new challenges promptly. Whether AdTec, After Sales, Checkout & Accounting, or Logistics, we drive developments forward and have great freedom regarding technical aspects. Details regarding the challenges of the respective domains can be found here https://www.real-digital.de/team/tech/.
Are you ready to take ownership and bridge the gap between business and technology? Join our team!
Your tasks – this is what awaits you in detail
- In close collaboration with Engineering and UX you will drive the development and deployment of our Marketplace
- You will develop innovative ideas to increase efficiency while striving for a great user experience
- You will have an impact on the product vision and help to shape the roadmap for a certain functional area
- You will manage the backlog and create requirements for an agile engineering team
- You will actively communicate around your progresses and ensure smooth product rollout
Your profile – this is what we expect from you
- You have a university degree in (business) informatics or a comparable field of study
- You have already gained first insights into product topics in the past and enjoy taking on responsibility – from the idea to implementation
- You always think and act customer-oriented and develop the vision of the product with passion
- You possess a quick wit and goal-orientated work attitude
- You have a structured and result-oriented way of working, a confident appearance, and you enjoy teamwork
What we offer
- A highly-motivated and qualified team from different fields and numerous nations
- A sophisticated product with millions of users and a broadly-based technology stack
- A dynamic environment with a start-up mentality, no superfluous red tape and hierarchy, as well as plenty of courage and trust to break new ground
- A central, modern loft office, right between the main station and technical university of Darmstadt
- Free choice of hardware – we provide you with the development environment of your choice
- Always up-to-date – you receive four days of special leave and a budget of €1,300 per year to attend relevant fairs and conferences