Libra is a vendor of Enterprise Asset Management applications for businesses having to manage a large range of facilities. Our development sites are located in Mannheim (Germany) and Sofia (Bulgaria). We are looking for highly motivated software engineers bringing in their abilities and ideas to extend and improve our products.
For the office in Mannheim we are currently looking for a Java Software Developer (m/w/d).
- degree in computer science, mathematics, physics, engineering sciences or a related field
- experience with the Java programming language
- familiarity with modern web technologies and the Java EE stack
- avid developer
- focus on the essentials
- cooperative attitude
- fluent in German and English
As part of our team, you will be responsible for conceptual design, building, documentation and testing of business applications for our international customers at all layers using the Libra Framework. Your daily efforts will be supported by modern development tools and a strong team of focused and motivated colleagues.
What we offer at Libra
- salary in line with education and skill level
- permanent job
- working together with experienced developers
- knowledge-driven environment where you will grow
- flexible working hours
- ViGEMSoftwareentwickler (m/w/d) Software Developer Embedded LinuxKarlsruheAnwendungsentwicklung +2
- CapgeminiSenior Softwareentwickler (w/m/d)Wolfsburg +13Anwendungsentwicklung
- MORESOPHYIT-Architekt (w/m/d)MünchenAnwendungsentwicklung
- IBM Deutschland GmbHAssociate Application Consultant – Full Stack Development (w/m/x)München +4Anwendungsentwicklung +1
- Atruvia AGSoftware Engineer interne Anwendungen (m/w/d)Münster +3Anwendungsentwicklung