- Quality Assurance
You may apply to Tieto by selecting Apply and fill your application details to the form. You may also Apply by using LinkedIn and populate details to your application from your LinkedIn profile.
About us in Germany
Tieto is the largest Nordic IT services company providing full life-cycle services for both private and public sectors. Our company has global presence through its product development business and our delivery centers. We are committed to develop enterprises and society through IT by realizing new opportunities in customers’ business transformation. At Tieto, we believe in professional development and sustainable results.
In Germany our main office is in Regensburg where we have ~90 motivated employees. Our business is continuously growing and therefore we are searching for great colleagues supporting us and our customer’s business.
With us you will be responsible for
- implementing our software product (TIPS – Tieto Integrated Paper Solution) for individual production and storage plants
- supporting our local and international project teams regarding demanding consulting and implementation projects
- supporting all testing activities and the Go-Live of the projects as well as assisting our customers within the negotiated service contracts
- designing technical specifications for our clients with our international teams
We expect you to have
- the ability to consult professionally
- a universal degree or a graduation from a technical college (HTL with IT-specialization) and the affinity to work with new technologies
- excellent communication and analytical skills, a consulting attitude and customer-oriented behavior as well as extensive knowledge in sales and logistic processes
- good experience in working with several programming languages like C/C++, C#, SQL and being familiar with XML, HTML, TCP/IP and Oracle
- the capability of handling discussions in German and English and the willingness to travel in order to provide best services to our customers
As a person you are
- proactive and act with open mind by challenging the status quo and drive actions for change
- passionately driving execution to add customer value and take ownership of your results and delivered quality
- having fun at work, passionate about customer's success and personal growth
- an exciting career path with a wide variety of personal and professional development opportunities
- a large customer network and an industrialized consulting solution portfolio
- active participation in the development of our company together with talented colleagues and inspiring international environment
- excellent teamwork which is a part of our values and the possibility to share your competences with your colleagues
- a salary for this position which is depending on your skills as well as your experience and is geared to the market
If you are interested to work for a highly customer focused company together with an ambitious team you are warmly welcome to send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kristina Hristova, HR Manager, Tieto Austria and Germany
Do you have questions reqarding our data handling of your application? Please check additional information on our website.