- Business Analysis
- MS Excel
- Quality Assurance
Allianz is the home for those who dare – a supportive place where you can take the initiative to grow and to actively strengthen our global leadership position. By truly caring about people – both its 100 million private and corporate customers and more than 147,000 employees – Allianz fosters a culture where its employees are empowered to collaborate, perform, embrace trends and challenge the industry. Our main ambition is to be our customers’ trusted partner, instilling them with the confidence to grow. If you dare, join us at Allianz Group.
We at Allianz believe in a diverse and inclusive workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage you to bring your whole self to work, no matter where you are from, what you look like, who you love or what you believe in.
The function within Allianz Global Benefits has the responsibility to support the operative process of standardization and reporting of information related to the International Employee Benefits business of Allianz Global Benefits in the Corporate Protection, Pension & Asset Management segment.
The internship position will be part of the Allianz Global Benefits Operations Team and will focus on support the tasks for data input, analysis and standardization.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Collaborate to improve data delivery and quality standards
- Introducing controls for data management with a worldwide perspective and support testing different business scenarios
- Assistance in conducting research and statistical analysis in topics like international insurance or medical claims
- Administering the data base for contracts and other legal documents
- Supporting the creation of reports to be used to guide business decisions; interpreting data into strategic and tactical recommendation and presenting results in a professional/compelling manner
- Support in the tasks to optimize and automate existing tools
- Ongoing university studies with very good results in economics, informatics, actuarial or mathematics.
- Strong interest and understanding of data analysis.
- Fluent in English; other languages an advantage
- Strong Excel skills requiredin running analyzes and improving the data quality
- First working experience with SQL and database structures is beneficial.
- Highly organized and motivated self-starter who can deliver results with minimal direction
- Proven analytical and number skills to deliver results clearly to a wide array of recipients
- Entrepreneurial thinking and a creative and proactive attitude towards problem solving.
- Ability to quickly grasp what the team needs and offer suggestions above and beyond what they are asking for
- Naturally curious individual with the ability to quickly become an expert in the various data and insurance systems used by the Team
Type of Role: Individual Contributor
Number of Direct Reports: None
Number of Matrix Reports: None
Budget Responsibility: No budget responsibility
Scope of Role:Local (limited travel)
Reach of Responsibility: Team
Reporting to: Head of Finance & Data
Internship 6-12 months
The employing entity for this position is Allianz Global Benefits Germany.
Reference Code AGB-7891836-2/jw/ss/jp/ef/git
Allianz Global Benefits