- System Engineering / Admin
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Apple iOS
- Domain Name System (DNS)
- Microsoft Azure
- RESTful Web Services
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Windows (Desktop)
- Windows (Server)
We at KI group are enabling and supporting the most exciting European companies in their tech focus, developing new digital business models, creating innovative software products and supporting the next generation of entrepreneurs and doers within the mobility, logistics, finance, chemicals, aviation, energy industries.
Our employees can utilize the vast amount of resources available within the KI group in order to be creative, to try, to fail, to learn and to succeed.
In order to expand our internal IT Infrastructure and Helpdesk Team, we are currently looking for an IT Administrator and Service Desk Agent (m/f/x) to be based at our Stuttgart office.
Your contribution to the success story:
- You support our internal employees by providing them with modern IT equipment and cloud services, SaaS solutions and collaboration tools (Microsoft Azure, AWS, Atlassian suite, Slack, MS Teams, …)
- You see yourself as a central contact point and service provider for your colleagues (Consultants, Software Developers and administrative departments) and you help them with all requests concerning our internal IT systems and services
- You keep our IT infrastructure up and running and protect it from security flaws, violations of privacy and other weaknesses
- You are service-oriented, a quick learner und your work mentality is hands-on, but you also know how to structure and prioritize topics and delegate them to the rest of the team if necessary
In detail you will be responsible for:
- Installation, configuration, troubleshooting, support and maintenance of our internal IT services, mainly cloud solutions like Microsoft Active Directory and Office 365, Atlassian Suite and other cloud-based systems used by our internal departments like HR, Sales, Project Delivery
- Installation, configuration, troubleshooting, support and maintenance of our LAN, WLAN and WAN infrastructure
- Authentication and authorization management (user and group administration, maintenance of active directory, license assignment, single sign-on configuration, etc.)
- Procurement, setup, configuration, troubleshooting and support of end-user devices (mainly Windows Laptops, Macs and iOS phones/tablets) and the related service contracts
- Maintaining data protection and security guidelines and ensuring their compliance in order to protect IT systems against external & Internal attacks and misuse
- License management (Microsoft Partner licenses, volume licenses, license audit, etc.)
- Maintaining documentation like FAQs, IT guidelines, training material, audit reports
In order to be successful, you bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in technology, engineering or computer science; alternatively, a comparable education with appropriate work experience.
- Solid experience in a comparable position as 1st or 2nd level support and/or IT administration
- Excellent knowledge and experience in MS Windows Server & Active Directory, cloud services, single sign on, Windows 10, MacOS, iOS.
- Profound knowledge of network technologies (configuration, routing, DNS, Firewalls, etc.)
- Ideally, knowledge of the Atlassian Suite and/or trainings and certifications in Microsoft Azure, AD, Windows Server, …
- Excellent customer and service orientated skills as well as an independent and structured way of working
- Must have excellent German and English written and verbal skills
What awaits you:
- Challenging tasks in a professional and collegial working environment at Marienplatz in Stuttgart.
- Training on the job in all key digital domains
- We have an open and idea-driven corporate culture and offer you a long-term cooperation as well as a great working atmosphere in a nice, motivated and dynamic team!
- You can arrange your working hours flexibly and also work from home office
If you feel comfortable in a tech- and data-driven environment, you are in the right place with us!