IT Engineer DevOps 100% (m/w/d)
CREALOGIX is a leading global FinTech software solutions provider working with some of the most innovative financial brands in the world. We are dynamic and growing with over 600 employees around the world including Switzerland, Germany, Spain, the UK, the Middle East and Singapore.
Some of the world’s largest banks and wealth management firms select and deploy our advanced SaaS and cloud-based technologies to meet their customers’ needs – and it’s our people who make the difference.
We are looking for a IT Engineer DevOps 100%. The position is available immediately and can be accomplished from our office in Coburg. Working remotely is also possible.
- Further development of our SaaS platform under consideration of bank-specific guidelines
- Monitoring (metric, application, logging and alerting) and disaster recovery
- Developing and securing new concepts via the use of Kubernetes
- Support in the translation of our SaaS platform to the cloud (AWS)
- 3rd level support of our customers in case of deeper problems
- Technical documentation
- Completed vocational training as an IT specialist or studies in the IT field such as computer science, alternatively comparable professional experience
- Experience with at least one Kubernetes distribution (preferably Openshift)
- Advanced knowledge of Linux (ideally RHEL)
- Confident handling of Helm and Git as well as understanding of ArgoCD
- IaaC knowledge + appropriate tooling (e.g. Terraform, Cloudformation)
- Strong communication skills and customer orientation
- Very good German and good English skills
We offer flexible annual working time models, part time as well as a hybrid approach to home office. At CREALOGIX we live a friendly culture with flat hierarchies, where people call each other by their first names. Come and join us in a supportive working environment with training and development opportunities on and off the job, a generous holiday entitlement, the possibility of unpaid leave as well as location-related benefits.
CREALOGIX Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of origin, religion, age or gender. We support inclusion and welcome diversity as an essential source of strength in our global team. Please note that all our job descriptions are written gender neutral.
Have we caught your attention?
Don't hesitate and send us your application online. We are looking forward to it! Feel free to contact the local Recruiting Team if you have any questions.
- thyssenkruppSAP Basis Administrator:in (m/w/divers)DuisburgSystem Engineering / Admin
- FFGIT-Systemadministrator (m/w/d)FlensburgSystem Engineering / Admin
- AmprionSystemingenieur (m/w/d) Elektrotechnik / NachrichtentechnikPulheimSystem Engineering / Admin
- KYOCERA AVX Components (Automation) GmbHIT-Administrator (m/w/d)SonnebergSystem Engineering / Admin
- Amadeus Data ProcessingDevOps Engineer (m/f/d)ErdingSystem Engineering / Admin