Data Analyst with expertise in mathematics / bioinformatics (m/f/d)
Data Analyst with expertise in mathematics / bioinformatics (m/f/d) for the next possible date at the Institute of Immunology (Director: Prof. Dr. A. Roers).
For over 40 years, we have been operating the international, multicenter 'Collaborative Transplant Study' (CTS), one of the world's largest databases in the field of transplantation medicine. Based on these data, our research addresses fundamental questions in transplantation immunology (for more information see here). A new project is being launched in collaboration with the German Center for Infection Research (DZIF), investigating infectious complications in immunosuppressed transplant recipients.
- Field of application:Institut für Immunologie
- Start date:as soon as possible
- Job Category:IT
- Working hours:full-/ part-time (75% - 100%)
- Limitation:Temporary (3 Jahre, Verlängerung wird angestrebt)
Your tasks include design of new IT concepts, extension of existing database structures, harmonization of datasets of different databases, and statistical analysis.
- Master's degree in mathematics, (bio)informatics, natural sciences (or comparable qualification) and expertise in programming and statistics for a medical research project
- Profound knowledge and extensive practical skills in
- Statistics (SPSS, SAS or R)
- Design and administration of relational SQL databases
- English language
- Committed personality
- Independence and sense of responsibility, a conscientious work style and communication skills
- Goal-oriented, individual training and development opportunities
- Targeted initial training
- Job ticket
- Subsidy for vacation care for school children
- Active health promotion
- Company pension plan
- Access to the university library and other university facilities (e.g. university sports)
Contact & Application
Please send your application by e-mail.
We stand for equal opportunities. Severely disabled persons are given priority in the case of equal suitability. The University Hospital aims to generally increase the proportion of women in all areas and positions in which women are underrepresented. Qualified women are therefore particularly encouraged to apply. Full-time positions are generally divisible, unless there are official or legal reasons to the contrary.
- PwC Deutschland(Senior) Consultant Data & Analytics Transfer Pricing Teilzeit/Vollzeit (w/m/d)Berlin +11Business Analysis +2
- REWE GroupData Engineer Analytics (m/w/d)KölnBusiness Analysis +1
- Bundesamt für Verbraucherschutz und Lebensmittelsicherheit (BVL)Referentin/Referent (w/m/d) im Aufgabenbereich DatenbankenBerlinDatenbankentwicklung/BI
- LucaNet(Junior) Data Engineer (all genders)BerlinDatenbankentwicklung/BI
- msgWerksstudent Artificial Intelligence, Data Analytics / New Data Solutions (m/w/d)Berlin +8Business Analysis +1