Making an impact that matters. Our ambition is to do things that count every day. Our wide range of business activities – from Audit & Assurance, Risk Advisory to Tax & Legal to Financial Advisory and Consulting – is a unique support for our customers. We set new standards, provide innovative approaches and facilities sustainable growth. We support our highly qualified and talented employees, so that they achieve more with us.
For our Tax Technology Team in Düsseldorf we are looking for a full time intern (m/f/d).
As a Trainee (m/f/d) (Robotic Process Automation/RPA), you will be responsible for
- Understanding business processes and flow diagrams
- Identifying tasks and use cases, which have automation potential
- Designing and developing prototypes for potential business cases by maintaining the best practices
- Supporting the team during design, development, test and roll out phases
- 3–6 months availability full time (intern) (m/f/d)/available for up to 20 hours a week (work student)
- A University degree or currently pursuing a University degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business Informatics or equivalent discipline
- Affinity towards Robotic Process Automation and personal interest in Automation matters
- Basic Programming skills and software development principles
- Basic knowledge of RPA tools (UiPath/Automation Anywhere/Blue Prism) and development process will be an advantage
- Experience in other coding practices such as .NET, VBA, Visio, Python and Microsoft Tools will be an advantage
- Good communication skills in English and German, both written and spoken
What you can expect
In addition to a secure job as per contract, we offer you a promising international working environment. On the job training, on Robotic Process Automation Metholodgy and Tool (UiPath). You will take on responsibility for small task packages, whereby your team colleagues will always be at your side with help and advice.
What impact will you make?
Please send your application to the Deloitte Recruiting Team.
Deloitte is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We can encourage applications from all qualified candidates. Please understand that we can only accept online applications via our recruiting management system due to the applicable General Data Protection Regulation. The inclusion of people with disabilities is our mutual understanding. We very much appreciate your application.
Our FAQs will help you with questions concerning applications at Deloitte. Additionally, our application tips will give you specific advice on how to apply successfully via our online portal: