(Senior) Consultant (m/f/d) Human Capital, HR Transformation - Workday
, Frankfurt am Main
You make the difference. Whether in business Audit & Assurance, Risk Advisory, Tax & Legal, Financial Advisory or Consulting: at Deloitte, we help our global clients continuously evolve. Discover a diverse working environment that is constantly in motion and always revolving around one central hub: you and your expertise. What impact will you make?
As (Senior) Consultant (m/f/d) HR IT Architecture you are part of our innovative team for international HR Transformation at Deloitte! You will support our clients in defining strategic alignments. Further you will develop state-of-the-art technology strategies and infrastructures and support the development, design and implementation of one of the leading HR enterprise management clouds: Workday.
You will work in an international team where you can bring out your full potential in global projects! At the same time, an agile way of working, internal mentoring and our open work culture will support you in growing your knowledge and skills.
Locations: Berlin, Dresden, Hamburg, Leipzig, Mannheim, Walldorf, Cologne, Dusseldorf, Frankfurt, Hanover, Munich und Nuremburg.
Exciting tasks await you
- You will support and advise leading companies in the selection and implementation of HR software solutions
- As part of our Workday projects, you will analyze requirements, design workshops, and implement Workday at our clients - where quality is your daily motto!
- You have the opportunity to specialize in various Workday focus areas (e.g. HCM Core, Recruiting, Learning, Talent, etc.)
- You expand your know-how in agile working methods, HR-IT concepts as well as project management
- You also work cross-functionally with colleagues from other HR areas, such as change management
You are a specialist in
- Successfully completed university studies preferably with focus on business administration, (business) informatics, (business) engineering, business psychology or similar
- Ideally professional experience in the areas of (HR) IT in an international corporate environment or at a consulting company
- You have (first) HR IT project experience and/or a Workday certification
- User knowledge of HR IT solutions (e.g. Workday, SAP SuccessFactors, SAP HCM, Oracle HCM) and HR processes is an advantage
- Analytical thinking skills and a strong team orientation
- English language skills and a proficient use of MS Office in a consulting context are a matter of course for you
- Mobility and willingness to travel
What you can expect from us
- We deliver exciting Workday projects and develop you in an innovative and international working environment!
- Within the first few months, you will go through a 6-week onboarding program specifically tailored to your new responsibilities, which will ideally prepare you for your assignment with the client!
- You will get to know Deloitte, complete your Workday certification and also go through business-relevant workshops. You will not only get to know the classic Workday functionalities, but also have the opportunity to gain insights into our digitalization/strategy projects and acquire knowledge about our methods for agile project management.
- If you already have a Workday certification, you will also have the opportunity to get to know another module of the Workday functionalities during this period and to become certified in it as well.
- During your onboarding, you will learn and work with your colleagues at one of our Deloitte locations* - providing you with the perfect environment to start your career with us!
- We have flat hierarchies and an open-door policy. In addition to the onboarding program, an internal team buddy will support you with all your questions!
- With the help of a one-on-one mentoring concept, you will also receive structured feedback on your development in regular meetings.
*of course, aligned with the current pandemic measures.
Are you interested?
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Please send your application to the Deloitte Recruiting Team.
The inclusion of people with disabilities is our mutual understanding. We very much appreciate your application. Due to our German data protection law, please note that we can only accept online applications via our online recruitment system.
Our FAQs will help you with questions concerning applications at Deloitte and will give you specific advice on how to apply successfully via our online portal:
What impact will you make?
- DeloitteMarcel GreweConsultant"Am besten gefällt mir, dass ich an einer Vielzahl von Themen eigenverantwortlich arbeiten und mich selbst verwirklichen kann."Mehr
- DeloitteErik HeidemannProfessional"Mich persönlich motiviert es jeden Tag, an spannenden und vielfältigen Fragestellungen für unsere Kunden zu arbeiten."Mehr
- MazarsIT Auditor / Consultant Digital Assurance & Consulting – Banking (m/w/d)bundesweit +3Consulting +2
- Governikus GmbH & Co. KGIT-Berater:in / IT-Consultant (m/w/d)BerlinConsulting
- CONSILIOYoung Professional Technology Consultant (m/w/d)MünchenConsulting
- DevoteamConsultant-ServiceNow Developer (m/w/d)WeiterstadtAnwendungsentwicklung +1
- QAwareIT Consultant* (m/w/d)Mainz +2Consulting