Senior iOS Engineer (f/m/d)
Here at C&A we’re embracing the digital transformation taking place across the retail sector, whilst also ensuring we don’t lose sight of our heritage.
“Let’s build the future together - the best is yet to come”
With rapid growth within our in-house engineering team, we are looking for Senior Engineers who are truly passionate about iOS development and can use that passion to coach and guide colleagues along our digital journey. We want experienced iOS Engineers to come and join our close-knit agile delivery teams, where you will create mobile applications with a modern and adaptive UI using Swift.
While we are hiring for positions in squads that focus on specific areas of development, Engineers are encouraged to contribute to all areas of the product. You will also peer with Android and Backend Developers, as a result, you will gain exposure to a wide variety of technologies and methodologies.
Key aspects of this role will include:
- Implementation and design of innovative features for our iOS App
- Plan and discuss all necessary requirements with our product managers to create a unique customer experience
- Work on the implementation of high-leverage features to optimize UX and conversion rates
- Determine the ideal approach to solve technical problems together with your team
- Support the continuous learning process of the whole team by regular retrospectives and sharing knowledge and your ideas
- Cooperate with skilled developers, managers, QA’s, and designers to ship new components and features
- Draft architectural decisions together with the Tech Lead and explore new technologies
- Exchange your knowledge with other developers and be part of our One C&A Family
We would love to speak to those with a blend of some or all of the following:
- Relevant working experience as an iOS Developer with Swift
- Knowledge of MVVM and Coordinators, VIPER or CleanSwift are also a plus
- Used to a TDD approach
- App lifecycle management with Apple’s tools for Developers, e.g. TestFlight
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services (API-led architecture)
- Experience with Agile methods and tools
This is an opportunity for you to join us on a truly exciting digital transformation, where you’ll be able to leave footprints that last and contribute significantly to our digital vision. As well as knowing that you played a key part in the evolution of one of Europe's most recognisable retail brands, you will also enjoy:
- An international and inspirational working environment
- An in-depth induction into your life at C&A
- A positive working atmosphere with an open feedback culture
- Attractive discounts including a public transport travel pass and remote working options
C&A fosters equal opportunity for people of all backgrounds and identities. We are led by a gender-balanced board committed to build a diverse and inclusive organisation where everyone can become their best self. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, race, religion or belief, parental and family status, or any other protected characteristic. We welcome applications from women, men and non-binary candidates of all ethnicities and socio-economic backgrounds. We encourage people belonging to underrepresented groups to apply.
- Statistisches Landesamt Baden-WürttembergAnwendungsentwickler (w/m/d)StuttgartAnwendungsentwicklung
- EDAGSoftwareentwickler (m/w/d) Full Stack Smart CityBöblingen +3Anwendungsentwicklung
- CapgeminiSoftwareentwickler (w/m/d)Berlin +13Anwendungsentwicklung
- modisC#/ .NET Entwickler (m/w/d)JenaAnwendungsentwicklung
- atrify(Senior) Software Engineer - Java & Cloud (m/w/d)KölnAnwendungsentwicklung